M-lok harris bi pod mount suggestions?

Dultimatpredator

I've been looking quite a few different ones and can't decide. I've looked at everything from $3 Chinese knockofs on ebay to $35 mounts. Any suggestions?

Personally, avoid the cheap stuff.

I've seen countless parts that were "just as good as the more expensive ones" fail in the field on friend's guns and more so in the classes I give.

Especially when it comes to sling mounts and swivels... not many things worse than your rifle bouncing off the ground when your cheap eBay sling swivel gives it up... seen it.

I suppose a bi-pod mount won't be as critical... but you always run the chance of a crappy fit. I had one years ago that wasn't offset enough for the tightening mechanism to fully tighten.

You should be able to get a good brand name one, MagPul for example, for $20-$22 plus shipping. I need two myself and that's the one I decided to get.

I was thinking Magpull or Midwest industries. I’ve bought the cheap Chinese stuff in the past and I had to drill out the hole for my Harris to work.

Originally Posted By: DultimatpredatorOriginally Posted By: JoeBobOutfittersI personally like the Odin version:

Odin Works M-Pod Bipod Adapter

I’m confused with that design...there’s no eyelet to snap any of my harris’s to.

It’s a recessed mounting hole rather than an extruded one like you are used to. Look at the second picture in the link provided above. JoeBobs is a reputable company and I’ve spent lots and lots of money with them. If you buy it and it doesn’t work (I doubt it won’t since joebob recommended it and it states in the listing it works with Harris bipods) send it back for a refund.

Originally Posted By: DultimatpredatorOriginally Posted By: JoeBobOutfittersI personally like the Odin version:

Odin Works M-Pod Bipod Adapter

I’m confused with that design...there’s no eyelet to snap any of my harris’s to.

It's an innie...not an outie
wink.gif

The bipod (all harris style) just clamps through the hole in the mount vs a hole in an eyelet. It looks a little more recessed and is very strong.

Back