Tactical Night Vision

Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Topic Options
#3203305 - 05/09/19 03:46 PM some boars are slow to rile
guess Offline
Die Hard Member with a vengeance

Loc: N.texas
It took this ol boar a while to get a mad on, when he did he was frothing at the mouth to get shot by Michelle. Called him in with the Bullet HP and some boar specific sounds. No other product on the market allows you such a high percentage of deciding whether you get a boar or sow.

#3203335 - 05/09/19 10:54 PM Re: some boars are slow to rile [Re: guess]
TheOldMan1 Offline
Custom Call Maker

Loc: South Georgia, USA
Nice Video, the Ole Boy was sure enough was taking his time coming in. After seeing his Teeth(Tusk) I could understand why. It would more than likely take a very good Boar to run him off. He was most likely the Boss Boar in that Area.

Congratulations on a Very Good Hunt!!!!!!

Twelve (12) Shells, Twelve (12) Decoys, One (1) Call, a Dog and Head Shots only, the sign of a true Duck Hunter.

NRA LIFE MEMBER

LDS CUSTOM CALLS - PREDATOR - DUCK - TURKEY
229-382-4169 - HOME
229-388-3413 - SHOP/CELL

l.scarborough@mchsi.com

#3203477 - 05/12/19 01:01 PM Re: some boars are slow to rile [Re: TheOldMan1]
daddyflea Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Waco TX
Originally Posted By: TheOldMan1
Nice Video, the Ole Boy was sure enough was taking his time coming in. After seeing his Teeth(Tusk) I could understand why. It would more than likely take a very good Boar to run him off. He was most likely the Boss Boar in that Area.

Congratulations on a Very Good Hunt!!!!!!

In my experience Boars with really big teeth are not fighters. They are usually out casts, or for some reason do not fight for Dominance. The biggest teeth I have seen were on two Hogs that only had three legs. The real Fighters are the Boars that really fight over the Sows and these break and chip their teeth off. If you have ever seen them fight you would understand why their teeth are broke off.

#3203495 - 05/12/19 05:18 PM Re: some boars are slow to rile [Re: daddyflea]
guess Offline
Die Hard Member with a vengeance

Loc: N.texas
the true breeders and dominate boars are 150-200 pound boar that have scars from one end to the other. Some have great cutters some don't. Depends more on genetics and habitat than dominance.
Our second longest cutters out if thousands of boars was very dominate. If I can find a picture of him I'll share it.

Moderator:  SkyPup 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.