some boars are slow to rile

guess

It took this ol boar a while to get a mad on, when he did he was frothing at the mouth to get shot by Michelle. Called him in with the Bullet HP and some boar specific sounds. No other product on the market allows you such a high percentage of deciding whether you get a boar or sow.

Nice Video, the Ole Boy was sure enough was taking his time coming in. After seeing his Teeth(Tusk) I could understand why. It would more than likely take a very good Boar to run him off. He was most likely the Boss Boar in that Area.

Congratulations on a Very Good Hunt!!!!!!

Originally Posted By: TheOldMan1Nice Video, the Ole Boy was sure enough was taking his time coming in. After seeing his Teeth(Tusk) I could understand why. It would more than likely take a very good Boar to run him off. He was most likely the Boss Boar in that Area.

Congratulations on a Very Good Hunt!!!!!!

In my experience Boars with really big teeth are not fighters. They are usually out casts, or for some reason do not fight for Dominance. The biggest teeth I have seen were on two Hogs that only had three legs. The real Fighters are the Boars that really fight over the Sows and these break and chip their teeth off. If you have ever seen them fight you would understand why their teeth are broke off.

the true breeders and dominate boars are 150-200 pound boar that have scars from one end to the other. Some have great cutters some don't. Depends more on genetics and habitat than dominance.
Our second longest cutters out if thousands of boars was very dominate. If I can find a picture of him I'll share it.

Back