Cat Shooter???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scalloper

Where has he been? I had a question for him. On his recommendation a bought a set trigger for my Rem700 and I like is very well but I cant find out what brand it was.

He got kicked off this board some time ago. Paul has a lot of actual hands on knowledge, does not tolerate fools lightly.

Originally Posted By: ackleymanHe got kicked off this board some time ago. Paul has a lot of actual hands on knowledge, does not tolerate fools lightly.

Yes, one of the sharpest guys we’ve ever had here.

Seems sooner or later the good one get the boot and we're stuck with the rest. But he did get a little raspy at times.

10/4 all previous comments. I first came in touch with him was on the old Sniper Country sight. WE need him back on here. You know what i think was a real burr under his saddle. The guys that make a statement about something with no real hands on knowledge. He could pick them out in a church house minute, and then just tear them apart.

Last edited:
yes, several guys that really know coyote hunting and firearms got booted because some people got a case of red a$$ or their feelings got hurt.

Quote:But he did get a little raspy at times

Sometimes I think Gingus Khan would have been more tactful.
smile.gif

Catshooter, Paul, had experience in gun smithing and commercial loading that few had. He detested a lying SOB that would leade others down the wrong road.

He found it difficult to let others be "Wrong" with bad thinking and conclusions, especially when they came off like an expert. He reminded me of an old German machine shop teacher long ago.

I conversed with Paul a lot on this site and another in Pm's, he was always very nice, always willing to share and teach.

Originally Posted By: Rock KnockerCan't let people get offended these days.

Which is one of the main problems in the world today. That and the instant gratification thing.

I wonder if the moderators here would consider inviting him back. I have heard from many that at one time there were some moderators here on power trips, perhaps since its been so long they might not be moderators anymore. I think years of being banned is enough punishment. I liked cat shooter and would love to see him back

Originally Posted By: midwestpredatorAnyone know if he hangs around on other boards? Which ones?

I know he's a member over on long range hunting dot com because I've talked to him there, but that was a year or two ago and I'm not sure how active he is and I haven't seen one of his posts in a few months.

I miss him here too.

Most guys that have been banned wouldn't come back even if invited though.

- DAA

PM has gone through a lot of changes throughout the years. Some good, some bad...

It would be up to admin to consider and he would need to contact them. I don’t know the reason he is no longer a member and if I did I’m not a liberty to say.
I certainly am not on any power trip. I’m a volunteer. If you would like to volunteer please contact me. I’m very low key and very seldom will you see me here.
Please let’s stay positive and move on from this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back