Wildlife technologies updated callers

I just called and ordered the MS model, went to order another sound card, and Pat told me today was the first day of release

The biggest weak point of the caller was the remote-always was. If that's not upgraded, sounds like the upgrade that wasn't.

Says 250-800 yards

I know it is better than my maxx, I can verify that

I have hay bales 80-100 from the back of my barn, and my Maxx would NOT play on ground by bales.

With the new mighty atom, it DOES play, stop, every command I press, it does want I want it to, so it's a upgrade in my book

I put it out of sight, in front of hay, so I could see it and it was obstructed, and it played, so I am pleased

I do not hunt with my caller over 100yrds so I did my own test to what I use, everybody has there own preference.

Last edited:
Thanks for the update. I use a caller most times around 100 yards but once in a while it goes farther. Had the caller at 213 this weekend and it worked. FoxPro though. Glad to hear its working for you. After I hear from some one its good to 250 Ill look into buying one. Thanks again.

Originally Posted By: Brent Parker Thanks for the update. I use a caller most times around 100 yards but once in a while it goes farther. Had the caller at 213 this weekend and it worked. FoxPro though. Glad to hear its working for you. After I hear from some one its good to 250 Ill look into buying one. Thanks again.

Foxpro remote operating at 213 yards? Not disputing just making sure I understood correctly. Thanks

Originally Posted By: P&YOriginally Posted By: Brent Parker Thanks for the update. I use a caller most times around 100 yards but once in a while it goes farther. Had the caller at 213 this weekend and it worked. FoxPro though. Glad to hear its working for you. After I hear from some one its good to 250 Ill look into buying one. Thanks again.

Foxpro remote operating at 213 yards? Not disputing just making sure I understood correctly. Thanks

Tested my Fox Pros a lot further than that and they work. Don't tell us yours didn't, you just sold it here claiming everything worked after you sent it back for repair.

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnothe said everything worked. he did not say it worked at 213 yards and further.

Exactly, thanks Slicker. I was just making sure I was tracking, that's a long way!

Reb8600 you can rest assured I was more than forthright with the buyer here who paid a lot less for the call than they go for. I took the hit and sold it to someone who it may work for.

Originally Posted By: CoyotejunkiQuote:Had the caller at 213 this weekend and it worked. FoxPro though.

He said it worked at 213. I don't see the confusion?

read it all again.

the confusion is all on your end. trust me on this one. lol

But Brent, that's what I said you said. Laffin, I must be confused.
smile.gif

Back