Colorado bobcat petition

ColoradoAlan

Copy of letter received about upcoming petition to wildlife commission.

Bobcat Citizen's Petition

Trappers,Hunters,Outfitters,Ranchers,Anglers and Stakeholders.

The Citizen's Petitionto ban the harvesting of bobcats is scheduled to be heard on May 9th,2019 at the Colorado Parks and Wildlife Commission Meeting in Grand Jnction at 765 Horizon Drive, at the Courtyard Marriot Hotel.

We are looking for SUBSTANCIAL attendance from the Sportman community. We are not asking for public testimony as we have that in place. WE need you there for a sign of unity and solidarity to oppose the Petition. If you have ever wanted to promote the wise use of Colorado's great and abundant natural resources WE NEED YOU THERE.

The Petioner,Praire Protection Colorado, Wildearth Guardians, Defenders of Wildlife, and the Humane Society of the United States are indicating they will be there in force.

We are recommending you show up early (7:30) and plan on the majority of the day. Dress professional. We need to politely and respectfully take up all space and seats. Even if it means sitting in the parking lot. This is not a Bobcat Issue, this is a Wildlife Management issue, this will and can set the tone for other agenda items coming down the road. If you or your family or friends commercialize wildlife in any form you need to be there.

I am making this my call to action. I challenge every single sportsman/woman in Colorado to make time in your day on May 9th to attend this. It could be the best 8 hours you ever spent in your life and especially for the next generation.

Dnt be the one who makes the excuse you cant be there. If you cant make sure someone else can fill your spot. Its that important. If you are unable to attend, but want to help I will give you a letter writing opportunity in another post. Like and share with every individual who makes there livlihood with wildlife, in any capacity.

I'm not asking you, I'm begging you!!!!! It is that important to promoting the resource to this generation, and everyone that follow.

Colorado Parks and Wildlife today voted unanimously to NOT outlaw Bobcat hunting and trapping!! The bunny huggers say they will sue because hunting and trapping are unconstitutional. What a load of BS.

These lawsuits occur,only because taxpayers pay for funding a government slush fund that reimburses lawyers who "help the little guy stand-up to corporations and government entities". So all these non profit groups get kick back funding from lawyer's to sue. We need to stop funding our own loss of rights and privileges.

Originally Posted By: Mr. PoppadopalisI am happy & jealous for the people that can now continue to hunt them!!

I have yet to ever see a Bobcat when Coyote hunting..........

Maybe someday:)

Maybe you need a change of scenery, Popp.
smile.gif

35529881811_15e27e0b2b_n.jpg
35529878371_e6fc8feeb0_n.jpg

35491001512_2093b096db_n.jpg

35491006332_1d312082d0_n.jpg

34818717264_5c0c01f294_m.jpg
27632057357_ed2c0c36f5_m.jpg

This is same cat several months apart w/winter then summer coat, same tree in background.

35529548441_158aff914f_m.jpg

Most cats I've called have come to bird sounds.

Regards,
hm

Back