New (affordable) .22 single action revolver from Ruger

I think these are a slam dunk in the niche. Affordable, reliable company and multiple finishes for fun. I believe Ruger will see them by the boat load.

Street price is reported to be under $200. Should be a no brainer for a budget/beater gun. I don't foresee one in my future because I just don't have a need for it. I'll agree, Ruger will sell the heck out of them.

Originally Posted By: GCStreet price is reported to be under $200. Should be a no brainer for a budget/beater gun. I don't foresee one in my future because I just don't have a need for it. I'll agree, Ruger will sell the heck out of them.

You're correct, I just looked and you can get them in a multitude of colors for $199.99 w/free shipping even.

These should be a big hit and at that price, I imagine they'll sell lots of them.

Never thought there was a want/need for such a thing myself.
As to the review, how many reviews do you see that are bad?
I have several single six/sevens in a couple of calibers. The rigs are already light and a extra light may make off hand work a bit more challenging.

All the goofy colors may sell them. I honestly never thought the heritage pistols were any threat to Ruger. Looks like I was wrong again.

Back