Ohio tournament weekend

Galen

We hunted hard for 2 nights and didn't see near the numbers we were hoping to see but we did put 7 coyotes in the truck bed!
We managed to snag 3rd place against some solid competition!

Always trying to learn as much as I can from these crazy critters!

2556.jpg

Originally Posted By: duckstopperGood for you, but if that was only 3rd place what did #1 and #2 get to beat you?

The winner had 17 coyotes and then 2nd place had 12 dogs... I believe they were both hunting western Ohio!

Thanks guys, And yes 12 & 17 are extremely high numbers.. Say's allot about there scouting & preparation for the hunt!

Nothing but respect for them guys from me

I don't care if you shoot 1 or 100 its all fun!

The winner had 17 coyotes and then 2nd place had 12 dogs... I believe they were both hunting western Ohio!

Lots of coyotes. You guys did well Galen, it just happened that they did really well during the hunt. They must have had some good properties.

Good job man. Ohio must really be crawling with yotes (no pun intended)! I'm hunting a tournament next weekend in Southwest Virginia that is only a one night hunt. Odds are we won't even see half the number you killed. It's still alot of fun.

Congrats!! Second place was a little more southern Ohio. They are friends of mine. They are killers for sure and had a heck of a weekend! We shot one and was happy to get that. Didn’t hunt that tournament but hunting was odd that weekend for us

Great hunt men,i'm 40 minutes north of you guys,and we've got em,i've nailed a few in Ashland close to you men. Good job,saves lots of deer and turkeys.

What calibers were you men using,my Ohio go to are CZ 527 22 Hornet,and Thompson Center Venture in 204,when i need to take a shot over 200yds.THX

Back