looking for a new stick for The chupacabra

204farr

Think I will start hunting again.
Was thinking about going after The chupacabra
sense these are so hard find.
The gun needs to be special no limit on price tag just cant be 6.5 creedmoor Tikka. Them [beeep] things dont shoot as good as I Do!

http://bulletin.accurateshooter.com/2019/04/extreme-ammo-5000-ft-lbs-from-the-500-416-nitro-express/

thumbup.gif

Originally Posted By: 204farrThinking I would have one built.I got me a 416 kickis like a mule shoots a 300gr parker BE.600 g1 bc at 2550 fps.

Do you know anyone you'd trust to do the work?
wink.gif

I do like CF and TI.
I got this new person at work thinking I will pay her to make it .It will get done quicker the the other smith I use.

The vaunted .17HMR, with mythical accuracy and the power of Thor in it's loins. Just the ticket for your mythical creature. LOL!

Originally Posted By: 762x39 The vaunted .17HMR, with mythical accuracy and the power of Thor in it's loins. Just the ticket for your mythical creature. LOL!

Yeah, but what if he finds himself in Cajun country and encounters a Rougarou!?
scared.gif

For those who have not heard of the Rougarou, ETA:
wink.gif
wink.gif

Regards,
hm

Last edited:
But the Rougareaux or whatever it is didn't kill his dog...If he got another dog and the cajun yeti killed it, yes, send in John Wick.

Big Foot, Rougarou and the chupacabra!
thinking we would need Chuck Norris,John Wick and Tony Stark all with Stark industries 7 SAUM
(AKA 7RG)
imagine the trophy photo and story taken place with St. Peter's Gate in the back ground
After a successful hunt by one, John Wick showing off Kane (remember kane killed Abel and was sentenced to walk the earth till the end of time and only one of them )

I do like the 7 saum (7RG)
Next question is short ,medium,or long action?

Last edited:
Back