StrelokPro

canineshooter

I've had this app for at least 2 years. I had 3 different riflles and loads entered. Really like it. Went to use it on my I phone the other day. Clicked on the icon on my screen and "Unable To Install Srelok Pro. You must purchase this app to install it."
I haven't found any customer support or a way to contact Strelok. I suppose it's an annual payment and I didn't pay it. Sucks if I lost all my data. Anyone give me some help?

Bummer, thats why I backup the rifle data to a local file as well as to dropbox.
Sounds like the phone got a O/S update that nixed your subscription.
Because its a cheap app, in the global scheme of things, you may not get a response from the author.
Its been a good app for me for several years, just an initial purchase no annual dues.
Think the initial purchase includes updates for a year, not sure.
Also think your rifle data is still there, someplace..

Drop box is that the same as a screen shot? I use NOAA weather app satellite imaging for hunting, take a screen shot(satellite and weather forecast) if I will be out of cell coverage. Can overlay wind direction. Should be able to save a screen shot of your ballistic data to albums in your photo gallery.

the ez backup feature of strelok pro is one of the reasons i bought it. i used to hate having to re-enter my data whenever i got a new phone.

Originally Posted By: spotstalkshootDrop box is that the same as a screen shot?
Not really.
Dropbox is a free cloud storage place where you can leave your files, placed into your folders.
The neat thing about it, you can share among several devices those files you've saved.
The free version is limited in storage, but has plenty for a few files, photos, and videos.
The dropbox feature within strelok-pro makes this all very easy.
The hardest part is the initial setup and connection into dropbox.
Do a google search on dropbox, it should help you get it done... or maybe a youtbe or two...

I setup my dropbox from a laptop, used it for a few photos/videos shared among family members,
then later hooked into it via strelok-pro for backup.

the data file name to look for is "rifles.srl" and that is what is copied into dropbox, or retrieved from dropbox as a backup.

Last edited:
Noticed Strelok-Pro (android vs 4.7.6) has added "box.com" as another free cloud storage site, just like dropbox, for backups.
I set up a new free box account (laptop) then linked Strelok-Pro (phone) then backed up the data into box.com - fairly easy.

Reason for box.com over dropbox is that dropbox got greedy and limited their free version to :
only 3 devices can be linked into one account.
Dropbox wants us to step up and buy an upgrade (right!).

Also, Strelok app has an active users group on facebook, that the author interacts with.

What is the name on the Strelok facebook page, the search I did came up with numerous possibilities and mostly links with the words in it.
Thanks

Ive the basic loaded onto two older Android tablets. Id like to have and went to purchase the Pro version. But, O/S version of my elderly Acer tablets and my equally experienced iPhone 4 dont have the oomph to deal with StrelokPro. Im not updating hardware for sake of one desirable App. The basic will have to suffice.

Back