Silent Legion

Predator Masters using UBB.threads ô Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 34 of 35 < 1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 >
Topic Options
#3201364 - 04/14/19 08:41 PM Re: ATF Form 4 Wait Times. [Re: skinney]
Merritt79 Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Bountiful Utah
DoubleUp did you do a trust or a individual? I have one that I sent in a trust back in July of last year. So if yours showed up I am hoping mine shows up within next month or so.

Edited by Merritt79 (04/14/19 08:42 PM)

#3201384 - 04/15/19 07:18 AM Re: ATF Form 4 Wait Times. [Re: skinney]
DoubleUp Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: USA
I did a trust.

#3201567 - 04/17/19 11:38 AM Re: ATF Form 4 Wait Times. [Re: skinney]
tking Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Virginia/Florida
Check cashed June 18th 2018, still waiting

#3201590 - 04/17/19 06:17 PM Re: ATF Form 4 Wait Times. [Re: skinney]
steve garrett Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: tx
I wonder if this is slowing down sales of cans, With the waits pretty much being a year. When I bought my can before the shutdown it was about a 7 month wait. It appears itís more like a year now.

#3201786 - 04/20/19 01:53 AM Re: ATF Form 4 Wait Times. [Re: skinney]
LittleAndy Offline
Predator Master

Loc: Northwest North Dakota
I sent my check off on 3/4/19 and it was cashed on 3/18/19. Did a trust. This is 20 days quicker cashing my check than any of the NFA trackers online show the average as being. Hopefully it's a good sign... wife drew an elk tag and would love to have it before the time comes for that hunt

#3201803 - 04/20/19 10:04 AM Re: ATF Form 4 Wait Times. [Re: LittleAndy]
1lobo Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Southern Indiana
I called in to check status on one and the ATF agent said they were running about 9 months now. My first one was a week over 10 months (from check cashed date) Mine was in a trust. I don't think the trackers are very accurate on check cashed times. Depends on how you do it. Silencer Shop check cashed times run a month. Individual and trusts have been cashed for me in a couple of days from receipt.

Edited by 1lobo (04/20/19 10:07 AM)

#3202015 - 04/23/19 12:38 AM Re: ATF Form 4 Wait Times. [Re: skinney]
wysongdog Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: wyoming desert
They told me that it has moved to 9 months from the 7 months it was running due to the shut down. I was very polite and was like ... Check was cashed 4/16/18 today is 4/15/19 That's 12 months. Can you tell me if it's even to the FBI yet. Nope we can't tell you that. All we can tell you is it's pending. Other is at 8 months.... Guess we will see. Only with the gov't can you continually not do your job and still collect a paycheck... No accountability to do their job. super frustrated with them.

Edited by wysongdog (04/23/19 12:44 AM)

#3202025 - 04/23/19 09:03 AM Re: ATF Form 4 Wait Times. [Re: wysongdog]
Walking Man Offline

Loc: South Dakota
Originally Posted By: wysongdog
They told me that it has moved to 9 months from the 7 months it was running due to the shut down. I was very polite and was like ... Check was cashed 4/16/18 today is 4/15/19 That's 12 months. Can you tell me if it's even to the FBI yet. Nope we can't tell you that. All we can tell you is it's pending. Other is at 8 months.... Guess we will see. Only with the gov't can you continually not do your job and still collect a paycheck... No accountability to do their job. super frustrated with them.

IMO you are jumping to conclusions saying that they are not doing their job and have no accountability in what they do.

Do you know how many application there are? Do you know how many people are available to work those applications? Do you know what the process is to work those applications?

Just like that guy/gal standing on the road side by a construction site. Everyone things they are wasting the day away drawing a paycheck. In reality, their job is very important to the job site safety and public safety. When a dump truck needs to enter the job site, that person moves the road block so they can enter. And then places it back in the roadway to keep the public out. Yes, they may be making $14-18/hour. That is what the contractor has decided to pay to keep things safe.

Don't toss someone under the bus when you don't know what their job entails.

#3202040 - 04/23/19 02:10 PM Re: ATF Form 4 Wait Times. [Re: Walking Man]
Mr. Poppadopalis Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Metro Denver
Originally Posted By: Walking Man
Originally Posted By: wysongdog

IMO you are jumping to conclusions saying that they are not doing their job and have no accountability in what they do.

Do you know how many application there are? Do you know how many people are available to work those applications? Do you know what the process is to work those applications?

Just like that guy/gal standing on the road side by a construction site. Everyone things they are wasting the day away drawing a paycheck. In reality, their job is very important to the job site safety and public safety. When a dump truck needs to enter the job site, that person moves the road block so they can enter. And then places it back in the roadway to keep the public out. Yes, they may be making $14-18/hour. That is what the contractor has decided to pay to keep things safe.

Don't toss someone under the bus when you don't know what their job entails.

I called last week and spoke with one of the people that answer the phone.

I asked her politely what the process is there, how many examiners, how many suppressor forms? She replied not many examiners and a lot of suppressor forms.

My check was cashed June 29th 2018. She told me to check back in a month because mine still doesnít have an examiner assigned.

Also, they do not run the background checks there, they are subcontracted out.

When you call, they look up the information and give you all the information they have. It is like calling the receptionist at the doctor and asking her to explain your X-ray readings....or MRI

#3202240 - 04/25/19 06:25 PM Re: ATF Form 4 Wait Times. [Re: skinney]
limbhanger10 Offline
Predator Master

Loc: N-W PA.
BAM....9 actual months in hand today!

Edited by limbhanger10 (04/25/19 06:31 PM)

#3202241 - 04/25/19 06:29 PM Re: ATF Form 4 Wait Times. [Re: limbhanger10]
Mr. Poppadopalis Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Metro Denver
Originally Posted By: limbhanger10
BAM....9 months in hand today!

Good news Sir!!!

#3202249 - 04/25/19 08:03 PM Re: ATF Form 4 Wait Times. [Re: Mr. Poppadopalis]
HouseCat Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: Oklahoma Caddo Co
Mine went pending on July 12 2018. I called April 23 2019 and was told it was still pending.
I asked what the wait time was now and she told me 9 months. I politely said that this one has been pending for over 9 months and she said some are taking up to 11 months. I hope I didnít and a couple more months by checking on it. I do not understand why it takes so long for them to get approved especially since i have already had several that have been approved in the past. I sure hope that they have not forgot about the hearing protection act.

#3202329 - 04/26/19 05:02 PM Re: ATF Form 4 Wait Times. [Re: skinney]
DoubleUp Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: USA
HPA absolutely will never get passed with "dim"ocrats in control of the House. All they study is more restrictions on gun owners.

I think the dragged out times are deliberate.

#3202390 - 04/27/19 09:38 AM Re: ATF Form 4 Wait Times. [Re: skinney]
1lobo Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Southern Indiana
I certainly agree that the dims have no interest in helping gun owners protect their hearing. They are more interested in depriving us of our rights than helping us improve quality of life. It is interesting that the time that it takes to get an application approved has remained fairly constant over the years with some increase, but the applications submitted have dramatically increased. That would indicate that there is some manipulation of the time to approve. I would like to add that I was checking weekly on the status of my applications and was told just before they were approved that my application had not been touched. This indicates to me that they stay in queue for most of the duration until they are assigned to an agent who then processes them in days, not months.

Edited by 1lobo (04/27/19 04:31 PM)

#3202405 - 04/27/19 03:01 PM Re: ATF Form 4 Wait Times. [Re: DoubleUp]
limbhanger10 Offline
Predator Master

Loc: N-W PA.
Originally Posted By: DoubleUp
HPA absolutely will never get passed with "dim"ocrats in control of the House. All they study is more restrictions on gun owners.

I think the dragged out times are deliberate.

..the HPA WAS a great idea...but the mistake of the failed bill was having the $200 fee wiped off...GIVE ME A BREAK..anything that involves loss of financing gets tossed in garbage...House and Senate wont hear it...been over 3 years and is done.

Page 34 of 35 < 1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 >

Moderator:  SnowmanMo 

© Predator Mastersô, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.