Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Topic Options
#3201139 - 04/12/19 06:54 PM Ship Migrants to Sanctuary Cities
hm1996 Offline
PM Junkie

Loc: S. Texas

Trump doubles down on plan to ship migrants to sanctuary cities , says ‘Radical Left’ should be happy.

Regards,
hm

If My people will humble themselves, pray, seek My face & turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven & will forgive their sin & heal their land.

#3201145 - 04/12/19 07:38 PM Re: Ship Migrants to Sanctuary Cities [Re: hm1996]
SixsixtyMags Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: Pocono Mts.Pa.
Sounds like a plan thumbup1 , BUT, it appears like they aren't too happy about his plan! Personally I like it!
They have been saying all along that the illegals are an asset to the community, now they will have more assets! lol
I might have a better plan, buy a house in one of those gated communities like where Nancy Pelosi lives, and move about 50 illegals into it, I bet that dear Nancy would put her home up for sale ASAP!

Edited by SixsixtyMags (04/12/19 08:10 PM)

#3201154 - 04/12/19 09:38 PM Re: Ship Migrants to Sanctuary Cities [Re: SixsixtyMags]
midwestpredator Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: nd
Originally Posted By: SixsixtyMags
Sounds like a plan thumbup1 , BUT, it appears like they aren't too happy about his plan! Personally I like it!
They have been saying all along that the illegals are an asset to the community, now they will have more assets! lol
I might have a better plan, buy a house in one of those gated communities like where Nancy Pelosi lives, and move about 50 illegals into it, I bet that dear Nancy would put her home up for sale ASAP!

If only their HOA would allow it but you know that won't fly for a hot second.

#3201172 - 04/13/19 05:36 AM Re: Ship Migrants to Sanctuary Cities [Re: midwestpredator]
SixsixtyMags Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: Pocono Mts.Pa.
Then they could cry discrimination like everyone else!
Agree, the HOA would stop it, but it would be fun in the meantime!
Strange that these people have all kinds of ideas as long as it's "not in their backyard"!
Years ago a development gated off an access road to a SGL that went through it, one of the guys that hunted there bought a lot in the development and organized a hunting club, they didn't like it but had to give keys to all the members of that club. There may be a way to circumvent the rules!!!!

#3201183 - 04/13/19 09:09 AM Re: Ship Migrants to Sanctuary Cities [Re: hm1996]
suprsongdgslyr Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: california
Trump would love to ship them to sanctuary cities , then if he loses the election he can say " voter fraud " .

#3201186 - 04/13/19 09:42 AM Re: Ship Migrants to Sanctuary Cities [Re: hm1996]
Stu Farish Offline
Moderator/Webmaster

Loc: Have gun, will travel
you'd think they'd be happy but they not. they're as mad as a bunch of hornets after you smak their nest with a stick LOL

Keep calm and crazy on

#3201192 - 04/13/19 11:28 AM Re: Ship Migrants to Sanctuary Cities [Re: midwestpredator]
FarmDad Offline

Loc: Colorado
Originally Posted By: midwestpredator
Originally Posted By: SixsixtyMags

If only their HOA would allow it but you know that won't fly for a hot second.

Then they could pay as much attention to the HOA rules as they do our border . Seems a win-win to me .

#3201197 - 04/13/19 12:06 PM Re: Ship Migrants to Sanctuary Cities [Re: hm1996]
SlickerThanSnot Online
Die Hard Member with a vengeance

Loc: stuck in a fence
i just cant blame the illegals for coming to the usa. if i could go somewhere and get all the benefits they do when they come here i would pack up go also. be dumb not to.

got to blame the bleeding heart libs for it all.

i swear, right now, there are days i go places, see and hear things that make me feel like i am not in my country, the usa, anymore.

buen día y bienvenidos a los estados unidos amigos.

#3201551 - Yesterday at 12:18 AM Re: Ship Migrants to Sanctuary Cities [Re: hm1996]
DesertRam Offline

Loc: Las Cruces, NM USA
The best part is seeing all that blatant hypocrisy.

#3201560 - Yesterday at 02:53 AM Re: Ship Migrants to Sanctuary Cities [Re: hm1996]
Foxpro.223 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Colorado
There really should be a moratorium on all immigration for at least the next 25 and maybe even the next 50 years.

Except under certain circumstances where the immigrant has at the minimum an average to above average IQ, something to bring and offer our society, has their own money and is willing to assimilate and work towards becoming an American. Otherwise GTFOOH

Moderator:  Infidel 762, Stu Farish 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.