Bering Optics/Night Optics marauder d750 gen2+ wpt

kec

I just picked up a new in the box Night Optics d750 marauder (ns-750-2bw) scope for $1000 (about 30% of retail price) from someone who won it in a game dinner raffle.I was wondering if anyone has any info, experience or thoughts on it. I've seen posts where people like the Bering optics scopes but can only find limited info on this guy.

here is a link to the item

https://nightvisionops.com/shop/marauder...th-manual-gain/

thanks

Last edited:
Wow. Sounds like a great purchase. I know the Armasight Nemesis Gen 2+ WP scope I had was excellent. I think these are pretty bullet proof. Should be a great scope. If you want to make a quick couple of hundred let me know, I'll take it off your hands.

Originally Posted By: case-nhWow. Sounds like a great purchase. I know the Armasight Nemesis Gen 2+ WP scope I had was excellent. I think these are pretty bullet proof. Should be a great scope. If you want to make a quick couple of hundred let me know, I'll take it off your hands.

I'll keep that in mind in case i want to go thermal.

I've used one for two years. It was purchased from Night Goggles. It's a very nice piece of equipment and you stole it!!! Get a good IR (mount too) and enjoy it.

Back