Looking for paid PD hunting in TX, Ok, NM, Co

Codyboy72

Hi guys, new member here. I joined in search of recommended PD hunting in one of the states mentioned. My dad has been after me for a couple of years to take him on a hunt and I have never hunted PD, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Planning on 3 hunters and not looking for door to door knocking. I dont mind paying for a decent hunt. Where have you guys had decent action? I'm south of Houston so if there is good towns in TX that would be preferred, but Google tells me that there's much better hunting elsewhere. Thanks in advance.

Check the BLM and public lands maps There is quite a bit of PD hunting on public lands in Colorado.There is a season on them in Colo. on public lands.

If all else fails I can get you in on a couple of towns in SE Colorado. We did have the plague come through a few years ago so its not non stop all day shooting like it was before that , but you can stay entertained if you don't mind pausing to cool rifles and visit from time to time .

Thanks FarmDad. This is what I am looking for.I just don't want to go out there without a plan and looking for free hunting that isn't there when I get there.I don't mind moderate action, as this will be my first time and I'm likely to screw up half of the shots we get..lol. Please send contact info on towns/guides.

Back