For those still buying the junk made in China:

Originally Posted By: Foxpro.223And all has fw has to offer is a lowly persoanl attack.

lol.gif

Are you not reading all of the posts in this thread?
Comprehension issues?
Maybe just helping out your pal?

lol.gif

Originally Posted By: fw707Originally Posted By: Rock KnockerThat's true also. The average American IQ has dropped into the double digits.

Well I can’t argue about that.
The stuff you post on here proves your point.
thumbup1.gif

Then put your brain where your typing fingers are. I found an IQ test you dont have to pay or sign up for. https://www.test-guide.com/IQ-Test/

I got a score of 240 on the test giving an IQ of 120, I'm no genius but I've been tested before at 126..... The more questions with numbers the worse I do, I'm terrible with math.

46596197175_982e7068c8_b.jpg

When idiots are the majority of the population they gather together and laugh at who ever is not like them.

Guess what happened to the first person to say the earth wasnt flat? What happened to the first person to say the sun didnt revolve around the earth? What happened to the person who said there were these tiny microscopic germs crawling around and that's how we got sick? What happened to the first person that said that dinosaurs were made extinct by an asteroid impact? Get where I'm going...?

Stupid people have always ridiculed people smarter than themselves.

Originally Posted By: Rock KnockerOriginally Posted By: fw707Originally Posted By: Rock KnockerThat's true also. The average American IQ has dropped into the double digits.

Well I can’t argue about that.
The stuff you post on here proves your point.
thumbup1.gif

Then put your brain where your typing fingers are. I found an IQ test you dont have to pay or sign up for. https://www.test-guide.com/IQ-Test/

I got a score of 240 on the test giving an IQ of 120, I'm no genius but I've been tested before at 126..... The more questions with numbers the worse I do, I'm terrible with math.

46596197175_982e7068c8_b.jpg

lol.gif

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/science/2013/nov/29/iq-tests-online-are-they-valid

“There may well be valid online IQ tests, but tread carefully if you’re using them. And be wary of anyone who publicly shows off about their scores on such tests. An intelligent person would do no such thing.”

So you got any other numbers to throw out there?
A1c?
Cholesterol?
Triglycerides?
How about the testosterone levels you always talk about?

Any updates on Luciferian activities?

Stupid people want to know.

lol.gif

If you're going to insult my intelligence I'm going to back it up with something. Just take the test, all you've done is throw around insults fit for a school playground, prove you're not as dumb as you sound.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theconversa...t-imagine-98037

“But there is strong evidence that some people adopt conspiracy theories more than others and that belief in conspiracy theories seems particularly strong among people with unsatisfied psychological needs.

All people need to feel that they know the truth. They also need to feel safe and secure. And people need to feel good about themselves and the groups they belong to. For people who don’t have these needs met, conspiracy theories become particularly appealing. It is for these people – who may be more inclined toward conspiracy theorising in the first place – that we see the greatest impact of the internet.”

lol.gif

Rock Knocker, I don’t need to take your test. After reading this post I will gladly concede that you are much smarter than me.

Originally Posted By: Rock Knocker
A bean product that most likely has soy bases TVP to cut back on meat costs thats also wrapped in plastic that leeches estrogen mimickers.... No joke, measure the size of your testicles before and after you quite eating that junk, they will literally regain their natural size.

And I will gladly admit that you are very likely one of the smartest guys on the Internet with huge....
brains.

I give up, carry on please.

lol.gif

Hahahahahahaha, so, let me get this right... You think that being against eating pesticides makes you a conspiracy theorist????

Is cigarettes causing cancer a conspiracy? How about alcohol ruining your liver, pure BS right?

You know what really makes you cool, everyone will love you for this, try eating some Tide pods!!!

Originally Posted By: fw707Rock Knocker, I don’t need to take your test. After reading this post I will gladly concede that you are much smarter than me.

Originally Posted By: Rock Knocker
A bean product that most likely has soy bases TVP to cut back on meat costs thats also wrapped in plastic that leeches estrogen mimickers.... No joke, measure the size of your testicles before and after you quite eating that junk, they will literally regain their natural size.

And I will gladly admit that you are very likely one of the smartest guys on the Internet with huge....
brains.

I give up, carry on please.

lol.gif

Well it's true, same thing happens to body builders taking artificial steroids. Anything that decreases testosterone production in a male will also shrink their testicles. Sorry you weren't aware.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/322544.php

Hormone imbalance

Hormonal imbalances can sometimes cause testicular atrophy. If the body is driven to produce less testosterone, the testicles may begin to shrink.

Some potential causes of a hormone imbalance that suppress testosterone production include:

testosterone replacement therapy
taking estrogen

Last edited:
So, I don't have a doctor and my current age puts me over half dead. Could someone tell me if licking the windex off the window is bad for me ?

whistle.gif

Back