Dick's Sporting Goods Removing Hunting Related Items

Hopefully all the stores, so I won't get in any more arguments at the trap range with the collaborators and enablers that buy ammo at Dicks to save like 50 cents a box.

My wife has had a knee replacement which in turn got broken and slightly miss aligned . This means that only * some * shoes work well for her keeping her foot positioned properly without effort on her part .
Last year it was new shoe time , and a quick online search showed that Dicks stocked some she was interested in so a road trip to Garden City Ks was in order ( i had some other stuff to pick up too ) . We went into Dicks and she tried on several pair making note of the upc codes when she found some that worked for her . After she tried on a dozen or so pair ( exaggeration but not by much lol ) we informed the sales staff and asst manager who had blundered over that due to corporate policy on guns and its choice not to fully support the 2nd amendment we would not be spending a cent with them . We did though appreciate them being a fitting room for Amazon.com and thanked them for their time and effort to insure that we were happy with what we ordered .
It was real quiet as we exited the store ...

Dick's just released their income report, things don't seem to be going well for them. I would tell them how sorry I am for them but I never stop there anymore.

I heard their marketing division is proposing the opening of a DICKS FRIGIDAIR SUPER STORE in Fairbanks, AK.

Regards,
hm

Couple of years ago in our local area of metro Atlanta, a Field & Stream store opened next door and co-joined to Dick’s. I typically have not and don’t shop at Dick’s but it appears that they are only & all team sports and athletic sports merchandise, but the Field & Stream store is all outdoors camping, fishing, hunting stuff. My impression is that the two are corporate affiliates, but honestly I haven’t wasted time researching that. Never did like the Dick’s store for shopping for anything, but I have been in the F&S a couple of time & they do sell guns. Doesn’t matter. Not my first outdoor store choice anyway. We have too many other retail options locally for quality outdoor gear including several very well stocked independent gun stores that have great customer service.

F&S is owned by Dick's, or by the same company. No difference, they have the same gun policies. We have one here & I won't set foot inside either store.

But I hear you can get pink poossy hats there...

Back