Flash Can Makers

TxPigKiller

I ordered some flash cans from Badger State Ordnance, won't be making that mistake again. Got my money almost a month ago and still no cans.
Can you guys recommend a good maker of flash cans, that can ship them in a timely manner?
As a side note, they do have posted that they are 10-15 days out on orders. I ordered on the 9th of March, so my patience is starting to wane.

KAK Industry makes a really basic one. I think they're like $35 ordered direct from them. If you want something nicer, Noveske makes the "Flaming Pig" It actually has a single baffle in it, and it does a much better job of tamping down muzzle blast than the basic cone-shaped flash cans.

I own one of the noveske flaming pigs. Which looks pretty much identical to the badger ordnance flash cans. The pws cqb, which I also own, is better for reducing muzzle flash and blast. The flaming pig is better for creating back pressure. Either way, Joebob outfitters is the place to find them. You'll probably have them in a couple days with Joebob.

The KVP linear comps are great sellers:

KVP linear Comp

KVP-LINEAR223-BLK-3.jpg

A little update, BSO did finally come through with the cans. For having taken so long the owner sent me a 30 round mag. While I still didn't like the wait, they certainly tried to right the problem.

Back