form 1 question

Originally Posted By: bronco2what will be next? email or letter or something?

If you did a Paper Form 1 it will just show up in your mail box.

E-File form 1's come back via E-Mail and you print off the approved Form, which comes as a PDF attachment.

Originally Posted By: Bowhntr6ptOriginally Posted By: bronco2i sent my form 1 in and they got it monday and they already charged my credit card the $200 bucks yesterday is that good news or normal?

Normal... now forget about it for about four months...

and then in 4 months, forget about it for a few more. unless the times somehow dramagically improve.

my buddy just finally got his can out of NFA jail. it was a form4 transfer, not a form 1 but... 434 days.

he submitted his paperwork sometime around x-mas 2017 hoping to have it in hand by nov 2018 to hunt with.

Originally Posted By: Plant.OneOriginally Posted By: Bowhntr6ptOriginally Posted By: bronco2i sent my form 1 in and they got it monday and they already charged my credit card the $200 bucks yesterday is that good news or normal?

Normal... now forget about it for about four months...

and then in 4 months, forget about it for a few more. unless the times somehow dramagically improve.

my buddy just finally got his can out of NFA jail. it was a form4 transfer, not a form 1 but... 434 days.

he submitted his paperwork sometime around x-mas 2017 hoping to have it in hand by nov 2018 to hunt with.

My last Paper Form 1 was through Silencer Shop's kiosk service as an Individual... submitted 9-5-18 approved 12-4-18.

Form 4's are a different story.

Originally Posted By: Plant.Onemy friends was a silencershop single shot trust submission. i should have included that as part of my post, sorry.

I still have a Form 4 from the kiosk service, submitted back in July 2018... seems some from May 2018 are starting to trickle in... maybe I'll see mine around May 2019.

Originally Posted By: bronco2i need 2 passport pictures tape to my forms and 2 copies of finger prints is that all i need to
send?

Don't forget the $200.

Originally Posted By: bronco2i sent my form 1 in and they got it monday and they already charged my credit card the $200 bucks yesterday is that good news or normal?

I just got my form 1 back for an SBR last November. The year before I had a form 4, Both took 11 months.

Originally Posted By: bronco2i got my stamp today so all i have to put on my suppresser is the serial number?

Your Suppressor has the serial number. You need to carry your form and tax stamp everywhere the Suppressor goes.

you'll need a couple things engraved on a form 1 suppressor

1) your name or the name of your trust (depending how you submitted it)
2) location - typically city/state and or township/state (again go with whats on your form)
3) serial #
4) model #

all that info is on your approved form 1 and needs to match

i put the serial and model info on the same line so i only had 3 lines on my can.

HTH

I just got approved for my first suppressor via Efile Form 1 this morning. Initially submitted around 8/10/19, prints received 8/15/19 and denied 9/16/19. Resubmitted 9/19/2019, emailed their "Ask the Experts" people about transferring the print card to the new submission, and received the stamp this morning 9/20/2019 at 6:38am. Can't Fricken wait to finish this suppressor and go shoot with it!

Back