Lucky duck preset

yotehunter243

I have been messing with my new Lucky Duck Revolt and absolutely love this thing. Well I was going thru setting my preset calls and messed up on one of them. How do you go about resetting a preset sound? I read thru the booklet they sent and tried simply holding the button down while the new sound is playing with no luck. Anyone have a solution?

should be able to re-set a preset sound the same way you set it the first time. Pick the sound, set the volume and push and hold the preferred preset button for a second or two. The sound should flash once it's preset. I have had to try a couple of times to get a sound to re-set, but it will after a couple of attempts.

I was wondering how can you delete a sound from your favorite list on the Lucky Duck Revolt remote. I want to delete some sounds and change up my sounds on the F1 button. Adding them is no problem but I cannot find any information about deleting some I don’t want on the preset. Thanks for you help!!

Originally Posted By: yotejakeI was wondering how can you delete a sound from your favorite list on the Lucky Duck Revolt remote. I want to delete some sounds and change up my sounds on the F1 button. Adding them is no problem but I cannot find any information about deleting some I don’t want on the preset. Thanks for you help!!

Have you tried just putting the new sound on the preset without deleting the current one?

I have. But I was wanting to change up the entire list on all 4 of the presets. So just adding to the old would just defeat the purpose of what I am trying to do.

Quote:Have you tried just putting the new sound on the preset without deleting the current one? That's all you gotta do. Just pretend there is no sound in each preset and go through the steps to install new sounds at your chosen volume.

easy peasy...

Originally Posted By: songdogQuote:Have you tried just putting the new sound on the preset without deleting the current one? That's all you gotta do. Just pretend there is no sound in each preset and go through the steps to install new sounds at your chosen volume.

easy peasy...

So easy a Caveman could do it;-)

Back