Coyote Fight Video

Kirsch

This is one of the most unique things I have filmed while coyote hunting. I was using some aggressive vocalizations when 2 coyotes appeared from different directions. It was obvious they weren't happy with each other's presence. They proceeded to fight in front of me. After one finally got the upper hand, they both ran off with one chasing the other. I hit a super aggressive challenge howl at them, and proceeded with my aggressive calling and they turned around and decided to teach me a lesson. This was a super fun stand.

That was cool!
thumbup1.gif

Originally Posted By: P&YThe "loser" had one epic bad day! Awesome video as usual Kirsch! Thanks, yes both the Winner and Loser ended up having a bad day. I’m not surprised the Winner of the fight came in but was surprised the Loser responded as well.

If you watch really close, you’ll notice the loser took a direct route and the winner swung around wide but neither option worked out for them.

I noticed that, very interesting. I couldn't help but chuckle when I saw "winner" LOL. Not too many coyotes end winners around you!

Originally Posted By: smokemTwo males? Yes, they came from two different areas. I think I was between the territory of both packs. I made both mad and when they saw each other, it was game on. Once they were done beating up on each other, I convinced them to try to take me on, and it worked.

Originally Posted By: case-nhMaybe the loser thought it was his buddy and together they would kick some butt.

Hahaha

Originally Posted By: Three 44sLoser A and Loser B!
Three44s Yes they both ended up losers in the end.

Originally Posted By: BoommeupNice job Kirsch! That loser looked like he may have been bleeding on his right shoulder. Before you tapped him out! Yes he did have a wound on that side from the fight.

Back