I keep buying lowers...

Originally Posted By: IndexFingerif a fella has several lowers . who has the best price going right now, for lower parts kits ?

Joe Bob's usually has good price on his brand

The president tends to set the tone about what issues are important and what is not. If we get another democrat in the Whitehouse BATF will be unchained. If we get democrats in all 3 houses we will be screwed. Good bye semi autos. Now is the time to prepare. Prices on lowers is extremely fair whether it is $45 or $145 if you factor in future politics.
kwg

If history tells us anything, don't take anything for granted when it comes to anti-gun legislation, no matter who occupies the White House. Especially in their second term. I really like Trump, but I don't trust anyone in government. Trojan horses have fooled us before. Take the Supreme Court for example.

Find a cool FFL that charges per 4473 and not per receiver and you can score a great deal. I did 10 lowers on one 4473 for $15 a couple years ago. I've since added and have even more black gold for a rainy day.

Originally Posted By: 1FoxIn today's paper the Gander Mountain flyer has Anderson stripped lowers for $39.99 Sale good thru Apr 14

thought gander mountain went under?

Originally Posted By: ackleymanAt what point the libs working in the BATF start considering a guy a "Firearms Manufacturer" I don't know, but it is a very serious issue.

Currently, the distinction lies in what happens to the firearm after it's made. According to the BATF, you're allowed to make your own firearms for private use, whether it be assembling a finished lower, machining an 80%, or machining one from scratch out of a raw billet. You can make as many as you like, as long as its for personal use. Once you start selling them, you become a manufacturer.

You do have a point, though. This administration has demonstrated that gun control can be as simple as changing the interpretation of an existing law. Time will tell how well it stands up in court. Unfortunately, owners of an item that was previously 100% legal are now faced with the choice of destroying personal property without compensation or becoming a felon by default. Future administrations, who may be less gun-friendly, may look to this method and attempt to apply it to other such items. It doesn't matter whether or not these rule changes hold up in court, because they will leave law-abiding gun owners in an unfortunate position, in the time it takes an organization to present a legal challenge.

Originally Posted By: 1FoxIn today's paper the Gander Mountain flyer has Anderson stripped lowers for $39.99 Sale good thru Apr 14

well crap. back to gander outdoors after work.

Back