Speaker cover for a PreyMaster

Bloodhound

I remember when the PreyMaster was the call to have, there were camo speaker covers that hid the speaker a little better but also took some of the metallic sound out of the call. I remember them being available even at Walmart. I never bought one, because I didn't have a PreyMaster at the time.

I have a PreyMaster now and I have used it with success for years without a cover, but recently I have decided to try to find one and I can't find a cover anywhere.

Do you have any ideas?

Pretty easy to do with camo vet wrap. I've made them in the past for the preymaster by cutting pie shaped pieces and sandwiching batting in between and sewing it all together with a tie string in the front.

I was looking at the padded camo vet wrap to cover the speaker. I would rather have the covers like the ones at Boondocks, but I think $5 roll of tape will work for now. Thanks for the tips.

So today I went to Cabela's and looked at their camo wrap tape. $14.99 for a 2 yard 4 inch roll. Then I went to Murdocks and got a camo roll of vet tape, 6 inch wide by 3 yards for $2.99. Wrapped up the speaker and its perfect! The JS Prey Master will continue to call em in.

Back