More Beanland Goodness, 6BRA for the Mrs.

CZ527

Last year, I ordered a reamer from JGS off of Alex Wheeler’s no turn .104 print. I wasn’t really sure what to do with it, but this is the preliminary result.

Bighorn Arms Receiver
Manners EH3 in Elite Moss
Jewel Trigger
24” Krieger #5
Cobalt Cerakote
APA bottom metal
AI mags with spacer

Really looking forward to getting behind this thing and seeing what its got. I’ve got some old Berger 80s to fireform with, then I’ll move on to the 105s.

Nice looking rifle. I think I would put a scope on it though, I am not good at instinctive shooting.
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: CoyotejunkiNice looking rifle. I think I would put a scope on it though, I am not good at instinctive shooting.
smile.gif

I can’t make up my mind what to buy for it, so for now I’ll move the Swaro off my 22x47 as its shot out anyway. That’ll buy some time to think.

Originally Posted By: emptymagWell, does it shoot?

If you have to ask that question you don’t know Jon Beanland.

Originally Posted By: fw707Originally Posted By: emptymagWell, does it shoot?

Did Jon beanland make the barrel?
Did Jon beanland make the ammo?
Is Jon beanland squeezing the trigger?

I’ve heard of him, don’t know him. I do know he’s a good rifle smith, not knocking him. Still a lot of variables in play.

So I ask you politely to, [beeep] off.

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: emptymag
fw707 said:
So I ask you politely to, [beeep] off.

at least you were polite about it.
lol.gif

Yep, it’s always good to be polite!
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: fw707Originally Posted By: emptymagWell, does it shoot?

Exactly

I apologize. I forgot I had even posted here.

It took a little while to find the time to shoot the rifle, but once I did there was no disappointment. I settled on a rather modest charge of H4895, a CCI 450 and the 105 Hybrid. Seating depth was extremely critical, so when these 500 are gone I’ll probably have her shooting something else. Here are the last 3 groups of LD. 3,5,3 shots. It’s now clean and put away. I’m sure someone will ask why the holes don’t go through. I usually put up 8-10 sticky targets then just peel off the keepers and attach them to a hole punched accurate shooter target for storage....

Man that rifle really does it for me!

What optic you have on it?, Nightforce atacr judging from the notes? Forming with lapua brass?

Last edited:
Back