Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#3202122 - 04/24/19 03:17 PM Re: Get a Job! [Re: hm1996]
22 Chuck Offline

Loc: Montmorency Co, MI
We recycle-

Kitchen wastes go to the compost pile.
Recyclable plastics, tin, paper and glass go to the county recycle bins. Other garbage goes to the township drop off location usually one FULL bag about every 4-5 weeks. Summer a little oftener cause of bugs and smells.

We do use a burn barrel about monthly now-used to be weekly.

#3202142 - 04/24/19 09:15 PM Re: Get a Job! [Re: SixsixtyMags]
NdIndy Offline
PM senior

Loc: Viera FL
Originally Posted By: SixsixtyMags
Looks like mama raised a spoiled brat, hope her future husband has LOTS of money, she will be high maintenance! She's a good looking girl, I'm sure she will marry someone who can support her lifestyle and nothing less!

For a 37 year old woman she looks decent. For a 15 year old girl she looks like [beeep]

#3202211 - 04/25/19 11:55 AM Re: Get a Job! [Re: hm1996]
tnshootist Offline
PM senior

Loc: East Tn
Thinking about this girl suddenly having my parents makes me smile.
I was pretty young when my Dad told me that if I intended to put my feet under his table I had better have done something that day to earn it.
A Coke and candy bar cost a dime back then and you didn't get one often. Things sure have changed.
If I had told my Dad how much money I needed to live a lifestyle I would probably have not made it through the next five minutes.Back then kids only talked if an adult asked them something.
That was a little harsh but things have maybe gone to far in the other direction.

#3202256 - 04/25/19 09:33 PM Re: Get a Job! [Re: tnshootist]
hm1996 Offline
PM Junkie

Loc: S. Texas
Yep, John, the old pendulum factor at work, just like politics. smile

Regards,
Clarence

If My people will humble themselves, pray, seek My face & turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven & will forgive their sin & heal their land.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Infidel 762, Stu Farish 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.