Sightmark Wraith

Somewhere I read that the fov is ony 4 degrees. That sounds pretty narrow. I have a feeling it will not be very good at closer ranges. The scope may be more suited for bait hunting or shooting greater distances. Hopefully reviews will be coming in the near future.

About the same as a photon 21 to 22 feet @ 100 yds. A good place to look is youtube Type late night vision show, very informative
smile.gif

Got the call today from Outdoor Legacy, they said they should be getting their first delivery of the Sightmark Wraiths, by the end of this week. They said they will be shipping them out hopefully the first of next week.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: BjsillinoisGot the call today from Outdoor Legacy, they said they should be getting their first delivery of the Sightmark Wraiths, by the end of this week. They said they will be shipping them out hopefully the first of next week.
Looking forward to a good review once you get it and have some time behind it.

Originally Posted By: 6mm06Originally Posted By: BjsillinoisGot the call today from Outdoor Legacy, they said they should be getting their first delivery of the Sightmark Wraiths, by the end of this week. They said they will be shipping them out hopefully the first of next week.
Looking forward to a good review once you get it and have some time behind it.
Will do.

I hope the contrast is better on the Wraith than the ATN 4k. I love the 4k otherwise, but the view of a target animal merges too much with background.

Units are in and have just started to test them out some. The IR that comes with it has an on off and flood adjustment 3 click adjustment for brightness intensity level. The menu is easy to navigate. The up arrow is a bit sticky on my units but usable once click it a few times.

Last edited:
A quick look at day time view. Things look good even while zooming I didn't play with focus adjustment while scanning around but will be spending some more time behind this scope. it will not allow you to access the menu while in video mode so unable to show that but navigation is easy. Hopefully it will be easy to sight in.

Fox, thanks for the video. I am anxious to see some night time footage at various distances.

Does the video recording have sound?

Originally Posted By: 6mm06

From everything I have read, it appear the Wraiths don't have sound, just video recording.

Originally Posted By: KirschOriginally Posted By: 6mm06

From everything I have read, it appear the Wraiths don't have sound, just video recording.
That should work out great for the profanity-laced miss videos LOL...... I've got a few of those on the ol XP 50
cool.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: FoxpulseUnits are in and have just started to test them out some. The IR that comes with it has an on off and flood adjustment no adjustment for brightness intensity level. The menu is easy to navigate. The up arrow is a bit sticky on my units but usable once click it a few times.

I've had one for about a week now. I have not had any issues with the sticky buttons, but I will have more time to play with it this weekend. Also, the IR has three levels of intensity (pushing the button cycles through the levels) I have done a youtube video, from the perspective of a "new to NV" user. I'll have more info after this weekend.

Last edited:
Back