Can't think of a better reason to Charter a flight!

Maybe I'm just a heartless sob that comes from a different part of the world but I can think of a much cheaper solution for a dog that requires that kind of expense. More power to them I Geuss for getting what they want, crazy that we live in a world where good people often have trouble raising funds to fight cancer or any other number of terrible afflictions yet people fall all over themselves to raise 40000 for a dog.

Originally Posted By: FairChase93Maybe I'm just a heartless sob that comes from a different part of the world but I can think of a much cheaper solution for a dog that requires that kind of expense. More power to them I Geuss for getting what they want, crazy that we live in a world where good people often have trouble raising funds to fight cancer or any other number of terrible afflictions yet people fall all over themselves to raise 40000 for a dog.

Yeah, no dog is worth that amount of cash, to me anyways.

Originally Posted By: tripod3Can't believe 45,000 in 1 month by 1100 donors and still going.

If people were that generous towards other humans in need, there wouldn't be so many struggling right now.

I have to agree,thats to much money for a dog when we have vets that are homeless and starving. If people cared that much for human life we'd be much better off. I love animals as much as the next guy but I think that is a lot of money that could be used in a better way.

Wonder if we could scrounge up a donor heart closer to home and save a buck or two. Does it have to be domestic or the same breed.

Back