savage 110 predator accufit

bkauz

Thinking about this rifle in 243, anybody using one? I guess they came out in 2018, has 24" fluted barrel threaded for suppressor, has accu-stock and accu-trigger. then the added adjustment inserts for length of pull and cheek risers.
I did get a chance to handle one at the gun counter at Cabela's. they feel pretty nice.

available calibers are 223 204 22-250 243 and 6.5 creed

I have the previous version (110 Predator Max-1) that is well regarded as being very accurate. It doesn't have the accufit stock or threaded muzzle but does gave the regular accustock and heavy fluted barrel. It's a little heavier than the standard model because of the heavier barrel but it's not as heavy as a bull barrel.
Highly recommend
Here's my 110 Predator Max-1.

I have the 110 tactical in 6.5 creedmoor which is pretty similar to the predator. I only have one gripe but it wouldn't have changed my mind in purchasing it if I knew before hand. While the accufit is nice and super adjustable, I'm using the second highest cheek riser and it's high enough where I can't go straight through with my ram rod. I either have to remove the stock or just flex the rob around the cheek riser then into the bore guide. Hope that makes sense.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: DiRTY DOGI have the previous version (110 Predator Max-1) that is well regarded as being very accurate. It doesn't have the accufit stock or threaded muzzle but does gave the regular accustock and heavy fluted barrel. It's a little heavier than the standard model because of the heavier barrel but it's not as heavy as a bull barrel.
Highly recommend
Here's my 110 Predator Max-1.

Cool vid. How fast are you running those 55s and have you tried them on coyotes?

4025fps in my 243 and I only use them on rock chucks.

I use 55gr NBT-lead free at 3550fps in my 6DTI for coyotes and they work great.

Back