N Vision Halos thermal scope ?

They run the same core as the Triji stuff with a different objective lens (better?). They're advertised at a lower cost than the Triji's, but have a composite buddy and different form factor. They look very interesting, just remain to be proven in my opinion.

4 cr123 batteries......
w00t.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: varminter .2234 cr123 batteries......
w00t.gif

My thoughts exactly.
I have read on another site that they do allow for an external USB battery to be used without voiding the warranty though.

I like the fact that they have a 5 year warranty and a 3.5x native mag on the 50mm model. That should be an excellent middle ground compared to Trijicons 2.5x and 4.5x.

Also according to some video reviews ive seen, the image is slightly better than Trijicons due to some image clarity enhancements they designed into the lens and software.

That's the way I understand it as well. I'm not cracked up about the controls being push button but everything else looks very appealing.

Last edited:
My hunting partner has N-vision binocular and there not as crisp as his MKIII 60mm. But his 60mm is better than my mkiii 60mm I just sold. Not all thermos are Created equal so maybe another unit would be as good or better. So not sure I can believe they use better lenses

Originally Posted By: KwazMy hunting partner has N-vision binocular and there not as crisp as his MKIII 60mm. But his 60mm is better than my mkiii 60mm I just sold. Not all thermos are Created equal so maybe another unit would be as good or better. So not sure I can believe they use better lenses I have not personally seen this firsthand but I have heard some people report that you can pick two identical Trijicon units and one may look better than the other. Apparently there are some cores that just seemed to hit the nail on the head perfectly. And just like daytime scope some appear better than others to different people. For instance I have always been a huge fan of Burris signature series Scopes. To me I have never found anything that comes close to them in the Fantastic color contrast and resolution. But I have friends that will look through that same exact scope and they feel their Leupold looks better to them. I think much of this has to do with the difference in how our eyes view things.

He agrees his n-vision is not as crisp as his mkiii. And agreed on my mkiii not as good as his. I have a new mkiii on the way.

Originally Posted By: KwazHe agrees his n-vision is not as crisp as his mkiii. And agreed on my mkiii not as good as his. I have a new mkiii on the way. what model Nvision does he have?

Originally Posted By: iowayotehunter76NVision halo uses 100 % germanium lenses. Trigicon thermal scopes do not. For whatever that's worth

Curious where you got this information? Thanks.

Originally Posted By: Cowboy43Originally Posted By: KwazHe agrees his n-vision is not as crisp as his mkiii. And agreed on my mkiii not as good as his. I have a new mkiii on the way. what model Nvision does he have?

50mm bino n-vision

Originally Posted By: Victor_TNVCOriginally Posted By: iowayotehunter76NVision halo uses 100 % germanium lenses. Trigicon thermal scopes do not. For whatever that's worth

Curious where you got this information? Thanks.

Sent you a PM Vic

Back