Silenced .22CFs

Scrumbag

Hello folks,

Anyone else Silence / Moderate / Suppress their .22CFs?

This is a .223 Rem CZ527 (1:9” twist)
9-13” Harris Bipod
3-12x50 Zeiss Duralyt (Illuminated no. 4 ret)
Lawrence Precision Titanium Moderator

GBtguyz.jpg

Over the weekend shooting 62gr Federal Fusion got this Chinese Water Deer

CQwwSTK.jpg

Scrummy

i only shoot unsuppressed on CF firearms that i own without a threaded barrel - and those tooo large of a caliber for my suppressorr - and i'm always trying to figure out when i should send those out for threading so i can shoot them suppressed.

i do regret not making my can 45 caliber capable, but when i form 1'ed it the 450 bushmaster wasnt a legal all-state cartridge yet and i didnt own any big-bores at the time. lack of future planning and all that. 30 cal and under suits about 99% of my shooting needs though, so small price to pay for now.

Originally Posted By: Plant.Onei only shoot unsuppressed on CF firearms that i own without a threaded barrel - and those tooo large of a caliber for my suppressorr - and i'm always trying to figure out when i should send those out for threading so i can shoot them suppressed.

i do regret not making my can 45 caliber capable, but when i form 1'ed it the 450 bushmaster wasnt a legal all-state cartridge yet and i didnt own any big-bores at the time. lack of future planning and all that. 30 cal and under suits about 99% of my shooting needs though, so small price to pay for now.

Making less noise is good, even with supersonic ammo! Subsonic ammo is a lot of fun and knocking over rabbits, squirrels etc with .22 lr subs is a blast!

Back