Bad luck turned to good!

thumbup1.gif

Nice job. Still waiting for my first shotgun coyote kill!
I've got a spot out here that's very, very similar to the one you were just calling. Crazy how similar

Thank you all so far for the comments! It was a great hunt. I will not be going without my good camera from here on out now. Hopefully I can share some more with you soon.

Originally Posted By: Deltagunner00Thank you all so far for the comments! It was a great hunt. I will not be going without my good camera from here on out now. Hopefully I can share some more with you soon.

It's a lot tougher hunting for the camera. Can't tell you how much useless footage I have of some GREAT stands!!!

Originally Posted By: SnowmanMoOriginally Posted By: Deltagunner00Thank you all so far for the comments! It was a great hunt. I will not be going without my good camera from here on out now. Hopefully I can share some more with you soon.

It's a lot tougher hunting for the camera. Can't tell you how much useless footage I have of some GREAT stands!!!

Ain't that the truth! I don't do video, but have taken probably hundreds of thousands of pictures in the field, yet my screen saver has only a hundred or so worth their salt.

Regards,
hm

Originally Posted By: SnowmanMo. It's a lot tougher hunting for the camera. Can't tell you how much useless footage I have of some GREAT stands!!!
Me too. I actually assembled some video of non-productive stands just to keep the memories of good stands that didn't produce.

Originally Posted By: SnowmanMoOriginally Posted By: Deltagunner00Thank you all so far for the comments! It was a great hunt. I will not be going without my good camera from here on out now. Hopefully I can share some more with you soon.

I agree 100%! It's just so nice when it finally works out and you can share with others. It's also a hassle packing in the additional equipment, which is why I only took the GoPro on this hunt, but then regret it after not have my 20x optical zoom as I could've filmed the one I killed come in from about 180 yards.

Originally Posted By: Deltagunner00Originally Posted By: SnowmanMoOriginally Posted By: Deltagunner00Thank you all so far for the comments! It was a great hunt. I will not be going without my good camera from here on out now. Hopefully I can share some more with you soon.

I agree 100%! It's just so nice when it finally works out and you can share with others. It's also a hassle packing in the additional equipment, which is why I only took the GoPro on this hunt, but then regret it after not have my 20x optical zoom as I could've filmed the one I killed come in from about 180 yards.

I went out on some recent fox hunts without my camera rig, I almost felt naked...

Back