Ruger PC9

pyscodog

Anyone own one or seen these. Another one of those "what good is this" guns but it does look like it would be kinda fun. I saw one at the LGS today. Take down, uses Glock or Ruger mags, Ghost ring sights and a rail for optics and a threaded barrel. I guess it would make a good camp rifle or may be home protection.IDK

I think they would be really cool too and like you not sure what they would be for other than a fun plinker. Although I suppose they would make a good weapon to pack camping/hiking or whatever and would be decent for protection. I've had a 9mm carbine before and they do hit steel targets with a surprising amount of authority compared to a 4" 9mm pistol and the accuracy was better than I thought, n out to 100yds I had no problems ringing the 6" gong with irons

In a pinch it could take game including deer at very limited ranges

Its a great plinker,I have shot 5 deferent kinds of 9mm through it and it cycled everything. I put a scope on it and have shot it at 100yrds.It is a nice shooter.

I use mine for pest control. Works well on dillos, coons, and possum. RMR on top, Trident out front, and a TLR under make for a fun creek gun. I moved the charging handle to the left side and run the glock mag well. Find myself carrying it more than my MP5. Get one. You'll love it.

I picked one up after a friend told me how much fun he was having shooting his. I needed a PCC for an upcoming match and this fit the bill. Accurate and fun to shoot. I put a Vortex Strikefire on mine.

Back