does anybody out there use reeds bullets

oakey

called Reeds twice now and left messages but no call back. they make soft point 17 bullets as well as hollow points in 15 17 20 25 26 and 32 gr. but I cant find any info on them and their website doesn't give much info at all. can anyone help me ?

Just bought 200 of the 25 grain VLD bullets from Reed’s to try out in my 17 Tactical. They look just like the 25 grain Berger match bullets I have. And they have a .199 b.c just like the Bergers I have. Will give them a try on Coyotes next fall.

Reeds called me today, very nice guy. he said their soft point is designed to expand and not exit. Also at to high of velocity they could splash. I am going to try some of the 17 gr. sp for fox

I had never heard of them. The prices on their 40 gr..224 bullet looks good and as I have a couple of rifles that love this weight bullet I think I will try a box just to see what's what with them. If they are as accurate as I find Sierra and V-Max in this weight I might have found a new bullet source although I run across the V-Max at the same price once in awhile.

I ordered 1 box of 17 gr. sp fb and one box of 25 gr fb vld and one box of 26 gr soft point rbbt vld. hoping the 17 gr. soft point will end up being a good fox round.

Back