Elevating the CS24....

Kino M

Staff member
Hey guys, new CS24 inbound and was wondering if you guys are laying it on the ground or rigging something to elevate it.

I have been running a FX5 and an extra SP55 speaker on a very small tripod that works well. I always set the FX5 on top of the caller bag or hang from a tree limb if I can.

That is one of the best things about the CS-24 The speaker is wide and can sit on a sage brush or about any vegetation without falling over due to its shape. The CS-24 will also hang on a fence post.

Laying on the ground works fine for me. If there is snow I find a bush, fence post, etc. to set it on just for protection.
I don't think that you need to elevate it for volume. Any animal that is close enough to come can hear the CS24C whether it is elevated or not.

Originally Posted By: 1trkyhntrLaying on the ground works fine for me. If there is snow I find a bush, fence post, etc. to set it on just for protection.
I don't think that you need to elevate it for volume. Any animal that is close enough to come can hear the CS24C whether it is elevated or not.

/\ /\ /\ What 1trkyhntr said but will take advantage of trees, bushes, fence post, & corn stalks when presented

Already have enough [beeep] to carry but I’m only hunting at night

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Foggy scopehttp://forum.gofoxpro.com/fp_forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4346&d=1482340150

Like this maybe

That is my setup pictured. Very simple 1/2" PVC. Sets up and breaks down in a second. Mostly nice for snow conditions. Glue the end caps and the T fittings to the center bar. All 4 legs just friction fit so everything packs down small. Center bar stays on call. Literally takes a second to set up.

Last edited:
Back