form 1 question

Are you using e-File or are you sending in a PAPER Form 1?

Foolish to do a paper Form 1 with E-File coming back in 30 days or less.

Originally Posted By: bronco2can i do a e file then tell them i mailed it

No... it won't help/matter.

Your options:

1. Wait it out.
2. E-File a DIFFERENT lower.
3. Cancel Paper Form 1, request refund, file E-File Form 1.

If you're not comfortable with all this, stick with #1.

Originally Posted By: bronco2do you have to summit a form 1 for ever suppressor you build
Yes. New stamp for every device acquired and new form 1 for every build. If you do a trust you only need one trust written for all your toys, but still get a stamp for each.

Originally Posted By: bronco2do you have to summit a form 1 for ever suppressor you build

I think you are a long way away from building your own suppressor.

Not to sound mean, but if your read the Form 1, and have a basic understanding of life, you would know that a serial number is a unique identifying marking for an item. 2 items can not have the same serial number.

There are many websites and message boards devoted to Form 1's that answer these questions. You really need to do some more research.

Last edited:
i sent my form 1 in and they got it monday and they already charged my credit card the $200 bucks yesterday is that good news or normal?

Originally Posted By: bronco2i sent my form 1 in and they got it monday and they already charged my credit card the $200 bucks yesterday is that good news or normal?

Normal. The gubmint is quick to snatch up cash, not so much with everything else.

Originally Posted By: bronco2i sent my form 1 in and they got it monday and they already charged my credit card the $200 bucks yesterday is that good news or normal?

Normal... now forget about it for about four months...

Back