Brand New Lucky Duck Revolt won't power on

misslebait

Just unboxed this, added new batteries and it won't power on. went to the website and said to roll the batteries in the carrier, did that, changed batteries, still no power. Any hints? Customer service is closed.

I know more and more LD's are hitting the market everyday but this is something I'm starting to hear more and more across the internet.

LD's having misc. problems whether it be battery Door related, wires unconnected in assembly or rotation of the Revolution are just a few.

I'm curious if they are assembled here in the U.S or completely manufactured and assembled in China.

YUP!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's WHY I've STUCK WITH FOX PRO------started with the model 48 than ZR-2, NX-4 , XR-6, Spitfire, Hellfire. Now the Banshee--Plus their Decoy's---No Problems with any not working. BUT I know you can have problems with any E-Caller--Heck I still use the Old Model 48 now and than -just lucky I guess but than maybe their that much better

svb

Last edited:
So contacted Lucky duck, went thru some steps with them,still no power. So I took it upon myself to crack the case open, guess what! 3 plugs on the board not plugged in, now have power! I own 3 fox pros, have a fusion right now with remote issues, my shockwave has been back to them once, so no caller is immune..

Gonna try this thing out and see..

Misslebait--WTG--Hope you have a great hunt with new caller---Let us know how it goes----GOOD LUCK--

svb

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: misslebaitSo contacted Lucky duck, went thru some steps with them,still no power. So I took it upon myself to crack the case open, guess what! 3 plugs on the board not plugged in, now have power...

Great Job improvising and getting it fixed yourself!

Had some issues with my original Revolution, ended up getting it replaced with a Revolt, which has been flawless.

Luckily, I dealt with Rick directly, and he bent over backward to make everything right. I still think Foxpro builds a better quality call, but I prefer the LD enough in every other way that it is worth it.

Originally Posted By: liliysdadHad some issues with my original Revolution, ended up getting it replaced with a Revolt, which has been flawless.

Luckily, I dealt with Rick directly, and he bent over backward to make everything right. I still think Foxpro builds a better quality call, but I prefer the LD enough in every other way that it is worth it.

Yep I bought from Rick as well and had a remote issue. He took care of it and did it very fast.

I would have bought from Rick but he was out and found this one at the local feed store where i had a gift card...

Ended up buying all of ricks sounds kill my first cat of the season with it on saturday, along
with 5 dogs

I'm having problems with my remote like today working great then I just lost the signal to the call would not pause or change sounds I have tried to reset by holding the Auxiliary button but it doesn't work any ideas

Make sure it’s on the right channel and that the sound card hasn’t backed out. I tape my channel button to 1so it won’t move while getting in and out of my pack.

I run an LD Super Revolt and like all LDs it is Chinese sweat shop built garbage BUT it has the best sounds out and ironically I haven't had any issues so far!
Rick is awesome to deal with and while my CS24 collects dust i usually grab the LD most of the time!

Glad you got it figured out.

Back