Foxpro CS!

fisher777

So my hunting partner bought a new cs24c and I bought his shockwave. The shockwave was not bought from a reputable dealer as foxpro says you have to buy from. He bought it brand new from eBay. When he sold it to me he didn’t realize that one of the speakers were blown. I emailed them and they said they would take care of it. It was only about 2 years old. I sent it off and I had it back within 6-7 days and they did all kinds of warranty work on it. I will be a forever a Foxpro fan. Not because I didn’t have to pay but they basically could’ve said no we aren’t responsible. In the email I was up front and told them the truth. Just wanted everyone to know what a great experience I’ve had with them. God bless American made products that we can stand behind!

glad they took care of you. but they are not very consistent when it comes to what you experienced.

i bought a used fp fusion that was about a year old. it stopped working. since i could not prove it was bought from a certified dealer they would not warranty the repairs it needed.

it was no big deal. i ended up paying for repairs and went on my merry way.

I think they’ve had some problems with the shockwaves from their wording in the email they sent. Might be why they fixed it.

I've had probably a dozen FOXPRO's over the years,all have went back at some point. They never once questioned a repair.

Back