Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#3191641 - 02/08/19 11:54 PM Re: If you have a child or a Pit bull, you should read this: [Re: masshunter]
Infidel 762 Offline

Loc: Okie
Originally Posted By: masshunter
I just want an alert dog that lets me know whats .going on. I'll take it from there

December 2005; I came back from Iraq, my wife got pregnant during that deployment, in the middle of divorce, aside from my car every material possession I owned was in storage, I was still in the Army under stop loss. I was out processing in BDUs surrounded by ACUs. I felt strange in Walmart.

I bought a red dachshund puppy named Bean. Thru all that he was either with me or waiting for me in the car. Over 13 years later he is laying on my lap as I type this. He alerts me when something is not right. He is therapeutic

#3191654 - 02/09/19 05:06 AM Re: If you have a child or a Pit bull, you should read this: [Re: ADK]
tnshootist Offline
PM senior

Loc: East Tn
Ours is named Coffee. The grand kid named her so it works. She is 12 also. The one before her was Fritz. They are great little companions.

#3191778 - 02/09/19 05:40 PM Re: If you have a child or a Pit bull, you should read this: [Re: ADK]
TooManyHobbies Online
Predator Master

Loc: CT
A couple questions/observations.
What are the numbers in that chart on first page as far as kills/100k animals per breed?

With pits, besides people killed, how many other pets (dogs, cats, livestock,etc) were killed in addition too people?

And how often were the kills from a single animal as opposed to a pack of two or more?

I'm not a fan of pits at all. My brother had a cross breed that bit everyone in his family. He finally had it put down, then got another pit that scares the [beeep] out of me.
My best friend had a nice lap dog that was attacked and killed by a stray pit that was never found.
Luckily, of all the pits that my customers have, have all been sweet dogs.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Infidel 762, Stu Farish 

Forum Stats
56496 Members
88 Forums
337754 Topics
3176425 Posts

Max Online: 4372 @ 01/25/15 10:27 PM
Today's Birthdays
bigfish87, brianp66, hot35rem, jon_clements, Mac Tire, morninmike, Plooter, rkhood, Sisusudio, steelieking
© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.