Pants/bibs for snowmobile hunting

Tika58

Need some ideas on what guys use as far as pants or bibs while snowmachining, preferably something that won’t soak up the water like the old carhartt pants

I cant imagine anyone riding a snowmobile without a snowmobile suit with heaters. Oh, I cant imagine anyone wanting to go anywhere there is snow. LOL

Bass Pro has there Guide Wear bibs at 40% off. They’re not insulated but you can layer wool long johns and/or sweats under them. The main thing is being wind proof. This way you have an awesome pair of waterproof bibs to use year round. I’ve had my Guide Wear since I fished the Red Man circuit back in the 90’s. They’re well made and very tough. You won’t have a problem with briars. If your just hunting on your machine you’ll be fine. If you’re going on long fast rides and not hunting get a heated suit.

Cabela's snowmobile suit. Warm,dry,affordable. I bought mine a lot larger than needed so that I can wear my calling clothes underneath. When I get to where I want to hunt I just peel off the snowmobile suit and hike in.

Back