Foxpro E-Call Issues

Collin

Kind of a desperation post here, hoping to find someone who has had a similar issue and possibly a solution. I have a 4 year old Foxpro Fusion that has been fantastic for me. Just this week I finished a set and the green light was on and the call turned off. I run rechargeables in it and the green light has only ever been on if I was charging. The call will not turn on, even with fresh batteries and this green light remains on. I know Foxpro Customer service is great, however I have a tournament this weekend that I would REALLY REALLY like this call for.

If you have had this or similar situation, or a solution to my problem, I would greatly appreciate it! Otherwise it is heading out to Foxpro tomorrow morning to get fixed and I will have to suck it up this weekend.

Thanks guys!

First thing I would do is call Fox Pro. May be an easy fix. You will get an answer quicker from them.

Green light indicates dead batteries. Even though you say they are fresh, are you %100 sure they are all good? It only takes 1 dead/shorted battery to shut the call down.
Also make sure that one of the wires to the battery pack is not broken. They are fragile, I had one break but I don't remember if the green light came on or not.

Thanks for the replies guys. Ended up sitting down and did a little tapping and wiggling of the wires. Within 15 minutes I had the light miraculously turn off and the call turn on. I had tried this for over an hour before and had no luck getting the light off and the call on. Decided I should take it for a test run last night and killed a nice red on my first set.

Originally Posted By: 1trkyhntr
Also make sure that one of the wires to the battery pack is not broken. They are fragile, I had one break but I don't remember if the green light came on or not.

there would of been no light in that case because there would of been no battery power to power a light.

Back