Tanned Pelt Display Ideas/Pics???

losthelegend

Hello! I recently moved into a new house and now have the room to display some tanned pelts that I have been holding on to. I am looking for a few ideas and am curious if you guys have any pics on displays that you use in your own homes. I tried to google a few ideas but have had no luck. People have suggested a fur pole type setup but I have not been able to find any pics. Any pics or suggestions are greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance for your help!

I have mine hung from a nail on my wall. I like it this way as I can see the full length of the animal. I also have a mink hung right next to it in the same manner. To me, it shows off the animal better than laying it down.

I just hang them on a small nail by their nose. I'm slowly working my way down the hallway.
smile.gif

A couple of the larger lions and wolves made it onto the living room wall because they are pretty long.

I used to make willow hoops and lace in Beaver pelts with a couple longspring #4's hanging with it. It made a nice wall hanging.

Pretty much just hang the rest on a hook by their nose.

Back