The Xwave, is it going to be FOXPRO's newest caller?

The switch is a on/off, I drilled and did the same thing to my shockwave. I'm pretty certain that is what it is. I did it so I can leave my volume set all the time

Originally Posted By: Travis224The switch is a on/off, I drilled and did the same thing to my shockwave. I'm pretty certain that is what it is. I did it so I can leave my volume set all the time

Maybe but I'm not really sure about that?

When using the TX-1000 remote to control a caller, once the volume knob is clicked to "on", the volume through which the knob indicates is irrelevant. The volume is controlled by the remote from 0-40.

Maybe this is built for the Euro market and we may never see it here.
tt2.gif

They are not toa speakers. I don't really get it. Was hoping they would make a call but on the TOA speaker itself. A new cs-24 but able to hold All the calling features they offer.

Not able to post the link on YouTube but August 1st is release date for 3 new callers from foxpro

Last edited:
I got to look at the new Foxpro X-Series callers at the Shot Show on Tuesday and Wednesday. Foxpro is advertising a lithium battery pack and charger will be included with the new X-Series callers.

Originally Posted By: derbyacresbobI got to look at the new Foxpro X-Series callers at the Shot Show on Tuesday and Wednesday. Foxpro is advertising a lithium battery pack and charger will be included with the new X-Series callers.

What did you think of the cs24x? Basically a 24c or what's new on it?

Originally Posted By: midwestpredatorOriginally Posted By: derbyacresbobI got to look at the new Foxpro X-Series callers at the Shot Show on Tuesday and Wednesday. Foxpro is advertising a lithium battery pack and charger will be included with the new X-Series callers.

What did you think of the cs24x? Basically a 24c or what's new on it?

Back