GONE FOR A WHILE

rareearth

I will off PM till I feel better, I had a stroke,last sunday and not 100% yet, home now. Have a few calls on shelf will have the Wife post till I am 100%

Last edited:
Dang Bob, I sure hate to hear this, we will be praying that things workout well for you and your family. You take care, and let us know if you need anything.

Last edited:
Heal up soon. I'm going to be needing awesome calls for years to come!

PS I'm wolf hunting the next three days. I'm thinking a picture of your call with a dead wolf would help both of our spirits.
smile.gif

Thank you all for your prayers. I am home now,doing better. I do have some PT to go through. I have some lose of strength in my hand and arm, hope most will return with PT (HUNTING) I think is the best therapy. The wife is worried if I have a problem, but I sure would rather drop dead doing what I love doing being in Nature and close with GOD, than sitting on the couch
So she said ,If your are not back in on time, When should she start to worry? I told her to give me a good week, the come looking for me.
Thanks guys for all the kind words, and I will be posting the remainder of what I have on the shelf at reduced price to try and offset some of these DR. bills.

Originally Posted By: rareearth
Thanks guys for all the kind words, and I will be posting the remainder of what I have on the shelf at reduced price to try and offset some of these DR. bills.

I am as much for getting a deal as the next guy, but might I suggest posting your items at a minimum bid that you want out of it and run them auction style for a few days/week to let the kindness of the guys on here show through.

Take care and prayers for a complete and speedy recovery,
Sam

Originally Posted By: smilner01Originally Posted By: rareearth

I am as much for getting a deal as the next guy, but might I suggest posting your items at a minimum bid that you want out of it and run them auction style for a few days/week to let the kindness of the guys on here show through.

Take care and prayers for a complete and speedy recovery,
Sam

For sure, no sense in reducing, just advertise and go. Good luck in a healthy recovery. Do your PT, that stuff really works, if you do your part.

I just want to wish you a quick recovery. Prayers sent for you and your wife. I have enjoyed looking at the fine calls you have made. Get better soon!

Back