Alaska Guide Creations Bino Harness

Deltagunner00

Anyone use this harness for predator hunting? Not even really looking to use it to store binos as I do a lot of night hunting. Was thinking of using it to store my TX1000 remote, some hand calls, one extra mag, wind checker, drag rope, etc and possibly some way to use it with my Pulsar Helion. Maybe just to tie it off to as I doubt the main pocket would be big enough to keep the Helion in.

I have one and use it all the time. When I’m night hunting, I unclip my binos from the harness and use the bino pouch as a general storage pouch. Probably my favorite piece of gear. Hold just enough of the essentials, keeps me from taking too much crap along.

I purchased a couple of pouches from FHF gear to go on my harness. One for my rangefinder and the Rhino GPS pouch homdnthe TX1000 perfect.

Last edited:
Here’s my setup

38705935994_7c96212602_o_d.jpg

And the FHF Rhino GPS pouch for the TX1000

39434679931_bf5cf1870d_o_d.jpg

I wear mine (the Snuggle Buddy as the wife calls it) for ALL hunting. Bino, GPS, rangefinder, camera, wind checker puffer thingy, spare batteries, hand calls, optics wipes, diaphragm calls, mini tripod. I love it.

Love mine and the owner is awesome to work with. I wasn't sure which model or camo to get so he sent me 3 units and told me to keep the one I want and send the rest back with a check for the one I kept.

Has anyone that uses the A.G.C. now used either horn hunter or badlands harnesses? If so what makes the A.G.C. better?? I'm in the market for a setup and would like opinions. Thanks

Originally Posted By: AdamTHere’s my setup

38705935994_7c96212602_o_d.jpg

And the FHF Rhino GPS pouch for the TX1000

39434679931_bf5cf1870d_o_d.jpg

Awesome! Thanks for the pics. Does the TX1000 fit in the bino compartment fine if one were to not get the FHF pouch?

My son had one and I liked it so I got one also. I only us it for bino's and range finder. Well made and well suited for the purpose. Rudy

Check out Reese Outdoors, Made in alaska by predator hunters for predator hunters.Good quality and rom the sounds of it just what you are looking for .

Originally Posted By: Deltagunner00
Does the TX1000 fit in the bino compartment fine if one were to not get the FHF pouch?

Yes. If you stand it straight up, the remote antenna will poke into the flap or have to let it stick outside the flap. If you lay the 1000 over you can close the flap and it’ll all be inside the pouch.

It’ll also slide in the elastic pouch on top of the main flap.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: West.Mass.HunterHas anyone that uses the A.G.C. now used either horn hunter or badlands harnesses? If so what makes the A.G.C. better?? I'm in the market for a setup and would like opinions. Thanks

100% American made, backed by a real hunter and outstanding quality. Jaret is a real hunter and guide and does things right.

The others will work, and do so well, but the above reasons are the reasons for AGC.

My setup looks very similar to AdamT but without the radio/GPS pocket. I feel naked without it in the field. I used to use it mostly for bowhunting elk but now its always on. No matter what I am chasing. At night I replace my binos with my thermal scanner. I use the pockets for hand calls, I have a FoxPro but it doesn't get used much. Mostly hand calls, keeps them close and handy.

Last edited:
Are the binos covered over on top ? I have seen the box type with the magnetic lid .Without a easy to get to and covered top mine are ALWAYS full of needles snow or rain !If not quick and easy I do not use them ! (bad for me )

Back