Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Topic Options
#3184091 - 01/09/19 01:30 PM Fp fusion or LD Revolt
Breeze Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Nebraska
I know in earlier posts there were lots of discussions about these 2
On the fence trying to decide between the 2.
Whats the crowd have to say now that the Ld has been out and running for a while.

#3184097 - 01/09/19 01:46 PM Re: Fp fusion or LD Revolt [Re: Breeze]
The Surgeon Offline
Predator Master

Loc: Pin High
I was in the same boat, researched pretty hard and took a chance on the Lucky Duck Revolt. I've only had it at my house for two days but am extremely impressed and I think it could be a game changer for me. The call is extremely loud. By mistake I played one of the cottontail sounds at a 12 volume level in my house and it almost blew my ear drums out. I could not believe it when the manual says it goes all the way up to a 32 volume level. I can guarantee you if we had played it that high my son and I would have permanent hearing damage. Sound is very clear as well.

The rotating feature is very neat and I can see my self using it quite regularly. It hooks up very easily to any tripod and I have had it attached to my tripod trigger sticks and it looks great.

I've heard some complaining about the remote saying its not as good as the fusion one. I've never used the fusion remote so my only comparison is to an Inferno remote. I don't see a material difference between the two remotes and think the Lucky Duck might be easier to use than my Inferno. Planing to take it in the field on my next hunting trip scheduled for 1/18 to get a better idea how it performs.

Hope that was helpful, let me know if you have any other questions I may be able to answer.

Casey

#3184104 - 01/09/19 02:15 PM Re: Fp fusion or LD Revolt [Re: Breeze]
DoubleCK Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Wauneta, NE / Gold Canyon, AZ
I have and use a FP CS 24C, a WT MAX, a LD Revolution, a LD Rebel & a LD Revolt. Love my Revolt! (see Avatar)

#3184150 - 01/09/19 06:03 PM Re: Fp fusion or LD Revolt [Re: The Surgeon]
Breeze Offline
Seasoned Member

Originally Posted By: The Surgeon
I was in the same boat, researched pretty hard and took a chance on the Lucky Duck Revolt. I've only had it at my house for two days but am extremely impressed and I think it could be a game changer for me. The call is extremely loud. By mistake I played one of the cottontail sounds at a 12 volume level in my house and it almost blew my ear drums out. I could not believe it when the manual says it goes all the way up to a 32 volume level. I can guarantee you if we had played it that high my son and I would have permanent hearing damage. Sound is very clear as well.

The rotating feature is very neat and I can see my self using it quite regularly. It hooks up very easily to any tripod and I have had it attached to my tripod trigger sticks and it looks great.

I've heard some complaining about the remote saying its not as good as the fusion one. I've never used the fusion remote so my only comparison is to an Inferno remote. I don't see a material difference between the two remotes and think the Lucky Duck might be easier to use than my Inferno. Planing to take it in the field on my next hunting trip scheduled for 1/18 to get a better idea how it performs.

Hope that was helpful, let me know if you have any other questions I may be able to answer.

Casey
can you program a complete hunt set into the ld call, or just playem from the folders

#3184158 - 01/09/19 06:58 PM Re: Fp fusion or LD Revolt [Re: Breeze]
The Surgeon Offline
Predator Master

I don’t think you can program a sequence, just play them from the folder. Could be wrong.

Casey

#3184227 - 01/09/19 11:17 PM Re: Fp fusion or LD Revolt [Re: Breeze]
Letmwork Offline

Loc: Washington
You program some preset buttons, 4 of them, it saves the sound, volume and gain. Push the button and sounds plays, when you want the next sound, sumply push the next button and so on.

#3184251 - 01/10/19 01:21 AM Re: Fp fusion or LD Revolt [Re: Letmwork]
Breeze Offline
Seasoned Member

Originally Posted By: Letmwork
You program some preset buttons, 4 of them, it saves the sound, volume and gain. Push the button and sounds plays, when you want the next sound, sumply push the next button and so on.
Thanks ,that what I was thinking,not a big issue, really like the rotation feature on ld ,as well as the remote on the fusion,kinda leaning toward the lucky duck from the reviews on the sounds and clarity

#3184689 - 01/11/19 09:40 PM Re: Fp fusion or LD Revolt [Re: Breeze]
Breeze Offline
Seasoned Member

well went with the Ld Revolt,time to retire the alpha dog ,Hope it's all everyone says its is

#3184725 - 01/12/19 12:29 AM Re: Fp fusion or LD Revolt [Re: Breeze]
The Surgeon Offline
Predator Master

Let us know what you think, I doubt you’ll be disappointed.

Casey

Moderator:  reb8600 

Forum Stats
56367 Members
88 Forums
337012 Topics
3169785 Posts

Max Online: 4372 @ 01/25/15 10:27 PM
Today's Birthdays
animalloverbutalsohunter, Beaner in OK, Bwana, Frontier Mule, hunting boots, john v, johnfarish, Jordsam, REDD, REDDR, Sammo62, savageseggy, slaz, str8shot
© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.