Dirt’s Custom Calls

ohioyotehntr

Custom Call Maker
Hello all. My name is Dusty Ford. Been making calls for a few years. Started here on PM and got away from it for a while. Well I finally got things straightened out and I’m getting back into the hobby a little. Figured I would sign back up as a HOB. I’ll be posting calls every now and again. Not really planning on taking orders at this time. Not a fan of obligations and time frames. Just wanted to post up some pics of some recent calls to kinda let you folks know what I’m up to. I make open and closed reed calls. All my open reeds are made by hand, by me.
Thanks for looking and have a great day
Dusty
Don’t hate the Bama call. It was a custom for a family member. As a Buckeye, it was rough for me to even consider it
plEOkXd.jpg

xgcdyUy.jpg

JhHEsFN.jpg

rJ0q0kH.jpg

d5nsCsf.jpg

dCAr3lw.jpg

NQdKp6Y.jpg

Nice looking calls. Really like that open reed antler and the last closed reed combo. Looking forward to your for sale post. It's always good to add new calls from a new maker to a collection.

Last edited:
Thanks so much for the compliments guys. It really does mean a lot. Been trying some new things with the stippling and stuff. Been enjoying it. Getting ready to get busy in the shop between calls, starting the tear down of my split window Beetle and cleaning up some things on the girlfriends Nova. Ready to let the chips and sparks fly! And cuss words!

Quote:I had a ‘66 bug many moons ago and still think about getting another sometime soon.
That’s cool. I’ve had a 69 for a few years. Ratted out on air ride. I just got the 53 Zwitter last year. It’s a huge project but a rare car so it will be worth it. Won’t be stock. It will also be on air ride
zDcJN1n.jpg

5B4yBsU.jpg

Back