Thunder Beast???

I been researching some cans as of late .And I am hearing alot of good things about thunder beast .I am hearing people swear by these cans . Anybody have any insight on how these compare to other cans . Trying to find out if there worth the price ...

My Ultra 7 CB is the best can I’ve ever owned and I have more than a few stamps. It’s light, it’s quiet, there’s absolutely ZERO shift, it locks up tight, and never backs off. It’s all I could ask for in a can. I’ve even used it on some AR’s and experience less blowback that with my cans designed for AR use.

I’ve got a certificate from them that I picked up from a prize table that I’ll be using for a second Ultra 7 CB or maybe a Ultra 5 CB.

BTW if you watch the classifieds on snipershide certificates will pop up for sale and can save you a few bucks. 50% certs normally go for $300-$350 and free certs around $800.

Don't be surprised if you hear someone accuse the TBAC suppressor owners of brand loyalty or that we over hype TBAC suppressors, but we rave about them for good reason. I won't say they are "The Best" because that is such a broad statement but I will say TBAC makes suppressors that have shown to perform at the highest levels in nearly all categories.

There are other very good cans out there, but the TBAC Ultra series is an extremely good suppressor that does everything really well.

If you are patient they do a group buy about once a year, I have and ultra 7 in 6.5 in jail from the last one a few months back. Picked up a few of their brakes and flash hiders so I can use the suppressor on a few rifles.

I'll throw in another super satisfied vote. Run a ultra 7 30 cal on my grendel. Good sound reduction. Haven't experienced any poi shift.

I’ve got 3 .30 cal cans......my TB 30p1 (precursor to the BA/ultra 9 series) is the quietest and lightest. No POI change on my 16 inch .308. I would highly recommend.

TV

Back