Originally Posted By: Scalloper
Any other suggestions as to where to go next?

www.eurooptic.com to buy a quality Trijicon unit and throw that POS ATN in the trash where it belongs.

I know it sucks but unfortunately you're going to eat it. Next time do more product research before buying and also look into whether the warranty is transferrable and how long it's good for, ESPECIALLY if it's a [beeep] product like an ATN.

This is also why I insure all my stuff against loss from damage or theft. It's cheap and if something dies that's out of warranty I get a check in the mail.

Try filing a report with the FTC. Probably won’t get you anywhere but it might help.

Also blow up the predator hunting FB groups and make sure you’re clear that your son bought it new for you as a gift because your original post here wasn’t clear about that, it seemed as if it was purchased used from someone else.

If your son bought it new for you as a gift then they should be standing behind it, period. You might also try calling the dealer it was purchased from because they often have better pull with the manufacturers especially if they’re a larger volume dealer.

If that doesn’t work you can always file a lawsuit in small claims court. That’s the route I’d go.

Originally Posted By: ScalloperTwo years ago my son bought me a ATN Thor for Christmas on November 19th.

Pretty clear to me his son bought it for him.

Email gsmith@atncorp.com and send him a copy of your receipt reference Jerry's facebook reply for a reminder. They say that they are willing to fix it if it is under warranty

Last edited:
Buy from Brownells from here on out. It is such a no brainer.

Although.... I am in the market for night vision stuff.

I will likely buy Eotech stuff from Brownells or go with TNVC.com

Likely TNVC?

Back