22 NOSGAR factory prepped brass

Originally Posted By: GLShooterNot yet. I haven't seen where you can B/O. Per Creedmoor.

6MM HAGAR BRASS
Availability: Backordered 8/15/2018

Greg

They had a message a few months ago saying that they fill the backorders first. So you should go ahead and add it to your cart and checkout to ensure you're in line to get them once they're in stock.

Originally Posted By: BR MarksmanOriginally Posted By: GLShooterNot yet. I haven't seen where you can B/O. Per Creedmoor.

6MM HAGAR BRASS
Availability: Backordered 8/15/2018

Greg

They had a message a few months ago saying that they fill the backorders first. So you should go ahead and add it to your cart and checkout to ensure you're in line to get them once they're in stock.

I'd hate to being in the shipping department the day that stuff hits. On the plus side for them it will be pre-bagged. They pushed the date bag to get to this one so I hope this one is on the money.

Greg

I emailed starline once again. they state that they are working on 10 other calibers then they may look into the cartridge in the future.

this is the perfect storm for a company such as Starline to capitalize on a need.

Hagar brass is a solution but imagine if Nosgar was produced, the people that switched to Valkyrie/6.8spc bolt would put their nosler barrel back on!

maybe we can get someone to do a video series of this brass conversion?

A friend has worn out a Nosler barrel (2200 rounds anyway) and just about smoked his 224 Valkyrie barrel. The CLEAR winner is the Valkyrie.

Why call the Valkyrie junk?

Genuine curiosity, not trying to be smart.

Originally Posted By: BleedsBlueI emailed starline once again. they state that they are working on 10 other calibers then they may look into the cartridge in the future.

this is the perfect storm for a company such as Starline to capitalize on a need.

Hagar brass is a solution but imagine if Nosgar was produced, the people that switched to Valkyrie/6.8spc bolt would put their nosler barrel back on!

maybe we can get someone to do a video series of this brass conversion?

I think they would make a great marketing move if the make the NOSGAR. Heck even if they just made the HAGAR that was available year around we would be ahead of the game.

BTW Ritch has his sketch pad out. That is always dangerous to my pocket book.

Greg

I don't know anyone who has experienced failure to feed in the 22 nosler. Only time I had it happen I cured it by removing that killer buffer spring that came with my leapers utg a2 stock assemblies and put in a stoner rifle buffer spring.

Last edited:
I have parts for a 22 Nosler on the way. After reading all the horror stories the 6.8 head sure seams more appealing. I have 500 6mm Hagar brass on the way. I will not need it all. If anyone is interested pm me. I will place some in the classifieds as soon as it arrives and I go through and throw out any bad cases and figure out what I need to keep.

Originally Posted By: rfurman24I have parts for a 22 Nosler on the way. After reading all the horror stories the 6.8 head sure seams more appealing. I have 500 6mm Hagar brass on the way. I will not need it all. If anyone is interested pm me. I will place some in the classifieds as soon as it arrives and I go through and throw out any bad cases and figure out what I need to keep.

I believe varminter.223 was looking for some

Back