Best red hunting light for the money?

Ironwolf

I am on a very limited income as I am disability retired . What do you suggest for a economical red light for predator hunting? Thank you.

Money wise I am in the same situation as you are. I bought a Wicked Light from All Predator Calls. I got a headlight for scanning and a scope mounted one for shooting. I really like mine and for the money you can't beat them. Says you can ID an animal at 300 yards but I haven't had the chance to use mine that far. Last fox I shot was 80 yards and I had no problem seeing him or shooting. Once deer season goes out I hope to start getting rid of some of the coyotes take have decided to call my place home. One more thing. You will be hard pressed to beat All Predator Calls prices and their CS is excellent.

Ironwolf,

I would just google "red LED hunting light." I think you will find something way more economical that way. I bought several lights that way years ago. It's mostly cheap chinese stuff, but they work surprisingly well and you should be able to get something for around 25 dollars or under.

Kind of an old post but you can get some awesome cree lights from China. You can order direct or on e-bay. A third of the US price and they perform as well or better than domestically made lights many of which are made in China also. LOL

Great choice! The Sniper Hog Lights are the best light made, in my opinion. I tried hundreds and hundreds of $$$ worth of lights and their 66lrx blows them all away and is cheaper than 90% of the lights sold right now.

BUT THE REAL GOLDMINE...is their 40 KAP headlamp. Available with Red, green, white and IR led modules and it has amazing distance and the spot/flood is amazing! You can turn the intensity/brightness up and down from 0% to 100%. I can see animals easily at 300 yards and the Batteries last forever it seems on 1 charge.

I cannot tell you how handy this headlamp has been, from gutting/skinning deer to working on a truck. It's the ticket!

Nocturnal animals can see green.

Remmber the color spectrum?

R-red
O-Orange
Y-Yellow

G-Green

B-Blue

I-Indigo

V-Violet

We proved they can see Orange very well, so Green is a real no no, smack dab in the middle of the color spectrum.

i have tried pretty much all of them. i have nightsnipe, wicked lights, sniperhawgs. i like the wicked lights the most. i have a gun light , scan light, and head lamp. out of all that ive used i think they are superior.

I've got the Wicked and it's great ,200 yards my farthest shot,really have no need with the coyote light to break the bank with night vision or thermal.

So long as you are not singing the patriotic song. I have found Chinese LED lights on e-bay that have a pressure switch that work very well at a fraction of the cost of domestic lights. I have a headlight for scanning but also two lights that mount to the scope. One 2 cell the other 3. They are extremely sturdy made from aluminum. If you plan on mounting to scope make sure you buy two light clips. I spend most of my excess cash on Ammo.

Originally Posted By: IronwolfI am on a very limited income as I am disability retired . What do you suggest for a economical red light for predator hunting? Thank you.

You can usually find some good deals on Wicked Lights from Allpredatorcalls.com https://allpredatorcalls.com/wicked-ligh...bobcat-varmint/

You can also find some half way decent ones from Amazon that will get you started until you can upgrade. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01BS7AAZS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_image?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Back