Fury GX7 owners manual needed - Happen to have an extra?

staner

Hi - I bought a Fury GX7 from a member here some time back and it did not come with an owners manual. We are having more coyote problems around our livestock and I thought I had better make time to get after them. I realize that the Fury manual is available online (and I have gone through a printer cartridge printing another models manual). I thought I would ask and see if anyone might have a manual laying around for a Fury caller and would be willing to part with it. I would be glad to pay postage and a small fee if needed. Thanks in advance for any help I might receive.

I have a FP GX7 manual. Front page says Fury 2, but it came with my GX7. 37 pages. $10 to get it copied and mailed to you. Gregory

I am having some issues with this site, like having to re-log in every time I open a new page, etc., so there must be more than that going on if you didn't get my PM?

Thanks for the reply. I think the Fury 2 owners manual applies to the TX505 controller, and the Fury (GX7) that I have uses the TX500 controller. I believe the TX505 has fox-bang and perhaps some other features that I do not have on the Fury. I may be confused on this and welcome any insight someone might have.

My GX7's remote is the TX 500. I actually had the GX7 unit and TX500 remote upgraded to the Foxbang feature.

Last edited:
I have not tried FoxPro directly...not sure why I did not, but I will.

DotZero - if I do not have any luck I will get back to you.

Thanks to both of you.

called FoxPro and they have mailed me an owners manual...Thanks to slickerthansnot for the suggestion and thanks to FoxPro for being a stand up company and going the extra distance to help a customer. They certainly know how to keep business!

Finally received my owner's manual from Foxpro. The manual states "Fury" on it - no mention of the GX7 on the cover. Hope that helps...?

Back